The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » Favorite Misdirection for steals? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NathanHimes
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of NathanHimes
What are your favorite misdirections for steals?

Example: for watch steal the two card transposition where the red card in one hand, and black card in the other, shake them vigorously till watch is stolen.
OK not a great exmaple, but you get the idea.

I like for the inside coat pocket with the (spectator sitting down) the "cards from spectators pocket", loading some cards in, and pulling out a small fan, pulling out another fan, then on the third fan pull the wallet and the fan, and the fan hides the spectators view of the wallet. (in Pierre Jacques' Complete Course In Pickpocketing)

Interested to hear you guys' opinions.
Nathan Himes
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3996 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Eyes and body control.
I don't like to reach card in the pocket, it's too obviously.
The spectator knows when you have stolen his goodies.
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
kris attard
View Profile
Elite user
Malta
414 Posts

Profile of kris attard
For a watch steal I would often perform my version of the Unequal Ropes (Professor's Nightmare), the point being that I tie the ropes together and have him hold them horizontally at the ends. I then grab his wrists and have him pull on them in time with repeating the magic word three times. This is all done in light-hearted tongue-in-cheek style. I find that movement a good ruse for lifting the watch.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » Favorite Misdirection for steals? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL