The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Psychological Subtleties 3 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
I had a look at it at Magic Live & it's being released at the upcoming TAOM.
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Stevens magic has it on their site already
Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
I'm getting mine wednesday in the mail. Smile
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3085 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
I received notification that it's being shipped on Wednesday.

e
Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
That's right. Domestic orders signed by Banachek will go out tomorrow (Wed. Sept. 2). My living room is full of about 100 Priority Mail parcels waiting to go out in the morning. The plan is to have them in your hands by the official release date...Sept. 4th at the TAOM convention. International orders went out via Priority Mail on Monday Aug. 31.

Banachek will be signing the books at the convention this weekend but orders for autographed copies are still being taken at http://www.magicinspirations.net
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Smile !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nathan
Kevin Cook
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of Kevin Cook
Cool. Does anyone have any info on Psychological Subtleties 4?
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3085 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Quote:
On 2009-09-02 09:02, Kevin Cook wrote:

Seriously?
Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
I believe 2 and 3 were somewhat written together. Kind of like Pirates of the Caribbean and Back to the Future. Smile
Domino Magic
View Profile
Special user
999 Posts

Profile of Domino Magic
Quote:
On 2009-09-02 12:25, Eric Samuels wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-09-02 09:02, Kevin Cook wrote:

Seriously?

If you look at some of the posts Kevin Cook has written, you will know that nothing he writes should be taken seriously. His posts are either a poor attempt at humor or he enjoys being a pain in the arse.

I'm looking forward to receiving this AND Psychological Subtleties 1 when the release it in the matching format.
Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
Those who pre-ordered should begin to start receiving their books tomorrow (Friday Sept. 4th). Watch your mail and post your comments. Banachek is holding his breath hoping that you like it.
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
dsacks
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of dsacks
Finally ordered mine -- awaiting with abated breath Smile
Rory Raven
View Profile
Special user
Providence, RI
514 Posts

Profile of Rory Raven
Abated?
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -- Groucho Marx
visit www.roryraven.com today!
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Read at Stevenss Magic Website:

Psychological Subtleties 3 (Banachek) (Book)

Please note - the books will ship beginning September 1st, PRE-ORDER now and you won't be charged a thing until the book is on its way. Hotly anticipated, PSYCHOLOGICAL SUBTLETIES 3 is the third book in the Psychological Subtleties Series that continues with additional fresh and creative ideas along with full routines from both Banachek and his friends from around the globe. Included within are routines from Paul Alberstat, Sean Waters, Robert Domenech, Leonardo Silverio, Colin McLeod, Andrew Gerard, Marc Spelmann, Peter Nardi, Don Marco, Craig Leonard, Peter Arcane, Brad Henderson, Mark Roberts, Leo Boudreau, Jonathan Grant, Tony Binarelli, Docc Hilford, Kenton Knepper, Michael Murray, Richard Busch, Bryan Quinn, Francis J. Menotti, Ravi, Raj Madhok, Greg Arce, David Penn, and Joseph Atmore. The book is hardbound and comes with Dust Jacket, as did previous releases. The book features 226 pages.
$68.00

LOOK AT THIS PDF OF DUST JACKET BOOK :

http://www.magicinspirations.net/ps3dustjacket.pdf
rbattle
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of rbattle
Mine is here

Robert
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1158 Posts

Profile of r1z08
Mine too!

-rob
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Grrrrrr!

Nathan
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
Got mine today as well.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10602 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Welll????
Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
I should have mine as well, just gotta go check my mail. I'm waiting till next week to read it, though, because I have a horribly long road trip that I'll need something to do on.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Psychological Subtleties 3 (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL