We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » DREW THOMAS ON AMERICA'S GOT TALENT NOW !!!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17545 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Drew is on tonight ... Represent Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
revlovejoy
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania
765 Posts

Profile of revlovejoy
Piers just solidified his inherent anti-magic bias by buzzing him in the middle of the act. I was impressed for once with the comments of the other two judges, recognizing that a vegas show needs a moment of different pacing.

Buzzing him just brings out all the "piers is a pr***" votes that will come Drew's way from people who wouldn't ordinarily call in. I know I'll be calling tonight. I just don't want to see him go the way of David and Danya with the feud with Piers.
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2907 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
The producers of AGT have a clause in the contracts with contestants that gives the producers the right to control the career of the winners of the contest. It makes sense that the winner would be someone that the producers feel they can make money with. And if they feel a certain type of act, like magic, can not be exploited by them then it is doubtful that the act will go all the way.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17545 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I know that the NBC contract given to me had a "Life Story" clause and much more. Unless you have your lawyer remove all of the BS in the contract they own a great deal of you. Of course they will situate those who DID NOT remove the vital clauses in a better position than the others ... just makes business sense!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
bodybyfood
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of bodybyfood
Missed the show, what did he do?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17545 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Well ...He didn't win Smile
But it was a good try!!!!
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
959 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Drew was great, and seems like a genuine guy.

Andrew Gerard
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » DREW THOMAS ON AMERICA'S GOT TALENT NOW !!!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL