The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » spoon bending (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicsoup
View Profile
Elite user
461 Posts

Profile of magicsoup
I'm interested in learning spoon bending. Where's a good place to start. I've noticed PK silverware and a dvd called mind bender. What do you think about these?

Thx.
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Get the Banachek and Kuffs videos. They are great, and will give you all you need. Mind Bender is terrible. Avoid it at all costs. It is a waste of money and your time. Smile
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
dpe666,

This is the second time to my recollection that you've trashed Mind Bender. I've heard the other two effects on the tape aren't so hot (especially for a mentalist) but I've heard good things about the bend. I believe I even saw a movie of it somewhere on the net and if it is what I am recalling, I thought it looked pretty good. What do you see as the problems with Mind Bender?

I have Banacheck, Kuffs and Bavli so am pretty conversant with this area but don't have a lot of real world cutlery bending experience. I have, however, bent more than my share of keys (and lately coins, e.g., Koenig's Bent Cent and the SS). Is MB just bad in and of itself or in comparison to the sources I listed above? Of both?

If you feel you can't respond on the forum, I am interested in detail, please PM me.

Thanks,

Bill
asmayly
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, Texas
291 Posts

Profile of asmayly
Mindbender, the movie, is by Ken Russell about Uri Geller. It could be good.
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
This is not what we are talking about. Smile
myshadow
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of myshadow
Banachek video is the one for me
Cole
View Profile
New user
Calgary
63 Posts

Profile of Cole
Gerry & Banachek video is great. Kuffs video is also very good.There is also an effect out by Barry Price?? called Spoon Bend. You can see a demo of this at http://www.hocus-pocus.com
Cole
HiraseMagic
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong
573 Posts

Profile of HiraseMagic
I second Gerry & Banachek video, but, spoon in Hong Kong is too "hard" to do the moves...too bad!

Hirase
In love with magic!
Coolmagic
View Profile
New user
My mom...
67 Posts

Profile of Coolmagic
I prefered by far the Kuff video, everything was in it(the moves, the routine and some good ideas to work with). And the psycology behind the spoon bending was good too!

VCM Smile Smile Smile

HO! and by the way, there is no spoon to hard to bend, there is always a way to do it!!!!!! Smile
WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
Not a video But Gellerism Revealed will give you spoon and Key BENDING.
WR Smile
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I liked mind bender. I thought it was clever and sooooo inexpensive.

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
dillib
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of dillib
Yeah, I liked the Optical Bend too. What's wrong with it?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » spoon bending (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL