The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Eureka! - It's free for five (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2819 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I got mine! I'll have a read over the LONG weekend!

Thanks Rob!

Nathan
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
Hopefully you'll have some spare moments to read it between chapters of PS3!

-rob
M for Magic
View Profile
Special user
678 Posts

Profile of M for Magic
Hi Rob,
Received mine. Lovely work!
Thanks so much,
Jeff
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
Thanks Jeff! I'm truly glad you enjoyed the e-book. Everything in there is audience tested (real audiences, not friends and family) in real-world environments from close-up in bars, on the street, college campuses and to the stage. No pipe-dreams.

-rob
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
ATTENTION:

Two more copies will be given away today. This time there will be a question to answer instead of taking a picture. Stay tuned!

-rob
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
This just in from Jerome Finley regarding "The Eureka Moment":

Quote:
Rob Domenech has produced a wonderful offering for the mentalism community in a style that is uniquely his own. For the strength, flexibility and quality of this work the price tag alone will have you shouting 'Eureka!' This is a great find where the real value is much more than the asking price.

Within this book lies a collection of signature 'Rob D.' material. I smiled as I read through his tremendous first offering and when I think of Rob Domenech the effects contained herein immediately spring to mind. I met Rob years ago and many of the pieces contained within 'Eureka' are effects and presentations he shared with me way back then. It's so refreshing to see a dedicated performer that has put in the necessary hard work and continued to actively use and promote the growth of these routines so he could share them with you in their fullness.

'Eureka' and Rob Domenech are very welcome energies in the mentalism community at this time. I enjoyed this book and the style in which it was written very much and I believe that you will too.

Well done, Rob.

-Jerome Finley

WDavis
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of WDavis
Whats the question???? I'm a little eager Smile
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
Here is the question:

In Bascom Jones' "Magick" issue 95, what was the title of the bonus insert and who was the author?

The first two people to answer this correctly get a free copy of "The Eureka Moment".

Good luck!

-rob
Alel
View Profile
Special user
Bay Area
669 Posts

Profile of Alel
Sent you an email and a PM Rob! Smile
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
Good job Alel! - One down, one to more to go.

-rob
WDavis
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of WDavis
Rob, sent you an email.
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2819 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Rob,

If I get PS3 today I'll still finish your book first...out of respect for the game.

Nathan
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
Nathan,

That's very kind of you, but by all means, crack open PS3! I started reading it last night and it's really good.

Here's to hoping you get yours today. I'm sure you will.

-rob
Alel
View Profile
Special user
Bay Area
669 Posts

Profile of Alel
COOL!

Looking forward to learn new things from your ebook Rob! Smile
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
Just sent it out to you, Alel.

One more to go.

-rob
WDavis
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of WDavis
Rob, thanks for the friday distraction Smile sent you another email regarding your question. thanks again, this was fun
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2819 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Rob,

No PS3 for me today...I guess I will finish your book for sure now...

Nathan
WDavis
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of WDavis
Hahah I love my little old librarian... she found it for me Smile rob if the second winner isn't taken I've pm'd it to you
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
That's it! All done...for now. Smile

-rob
WDavis
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of WDavis
Just a couple of comments on the Eureka Moment.

Firstly, it is straight forward to the point. The explainations are thorough and clear, for me that is a huge plus. I have a tendency to over interpret if there is ambiguity. The nuances that are touched upon are great.

I'm posting this now since I've actually field tested one effect. I can say that Rob's dare in the book is worth taking. This effect, I used on a psychologist, and it left her dumbfounded. For me, that alone was worth it (probably because it was my sister and family is always the hardest to please).

Rob, thank you again for the ebook, the content is well worth the price.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Eureka! - It's free for five (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL