The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » A big thanks to Tim Feher (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1628 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I don't personally know Tim, only for forum interaction, and in the past because I exchanged some PM on his routines.
However I started playing with coin boxes and after reading all the comments about the downloads at Vinny's side I contacted him about the difficulties, sleights etc, Tim gave me a detailed explanation and offered that if I have some problems he will help. Famiglia Style
I bought the routines and started practicing, in one of the routines he briefly uses a coin palm to move to other sleight, and personally I have always trouble with coin palming (I am a hobbist), I tried Ammar, Watkins, and others and can not get the thing. So I contacted Tim and very candid I asked about coin palming, not really part of the routine you can do some other thing, 2 days later I got a video with all the details and explanation on how Tim palms coin.

So much generosity needs to be publicly recognize, Tim really is a great guy.

Thank you Tim ... Pablo
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
Agreed! Tim is a very great guy and he's always willing to help anybody that wants help. If you ever need help on the Benzais friction palm, classic palm, classic palm, finger palm, okito work etc. then he is your man Smile The thing I LOVE about Vinny's site is how personal they are. With other websites, they are too "industrial" so you never really talk to the head poncho there and if you need anything then you need to go through the whole customer service, filling out forms, and waiting for response with automatic systems. All that jazz. If you needed help with a sleight, it's very difficult to get to who you need. But nope. Not with Vinny's site. If you want ANYTHING, even just to talk to the magician you really respect, they are only a PM away Smile Most online magic shops claim to have the best customer service, but in reality, it doesn't get ANY better than this because the only (well, not really) customer service is directly via the performer in charge of their routine. LONG LIVE http://www.VINNYMARINI.COM!
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2536 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Gotta agree, I contacted Tim about a question once and he responded with a teaching video, nice guy.
lorenwade
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of lorenwade
La Famiglia! Tim and the entire gang at Vinny Marini are like that. Any time I've had a question on a routine, they have been willing to help. I hate to repeat myself, but it's just the truth... my magic wouldn't be half as good as what is is (which is still pretty bad) if it wasn't for guys like Tim. He was an incredible help.
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
Both Tim and Mb have helped me tremendously. Wouldn't it be awesome to be able to get together with them for lunch once a week? Dealing with them online is pretty close!
Sammy J. Teague
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
Wow !! It is my pleasure to do this. I was taught do on to others as you want done to you. I live by that.
Me and the whole La Famiglia gang are happy to do this. Its who we are and what we do.
As always my door is open just come in.
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
lorenwade
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of lorenwade
Maybe one day you guys will have a La Famiglia Seminar?
Wes65
View Profile
Inner circle
I've said very little in
1219 Posts

Profile of Wes65
There are quite a few helpful and generous magicians on the Café and Tim is certainly in that number.
Wes
Griff
View Profile
Loyal user
Florida
284 Posts

Profile of Griff
Yep Tim has been very generous with me too. He is a true artist in both magic and art in it's classic form. The Dali on the wall behind some of his vids. was drawn (airbrushed) by him. His living is Art and we are all lucky that he brings us a little piece of it to us in his magic. Thanks again Tim.

Steve
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3218 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
I understand there are some fabulous downloads available from Vinny, Marion, Tim etc as I have purchased from them. But to me, it never appears to be about the dollar for these guys. They simply love what they do. Many times they helped me out and were always readily available to share there knowledge asking nothing in return.Top shelf guys all the way. Anyone out there even thinking of a purchase, get some from these guys. Its a small price to pay for thorough solid close up gems you will use.
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
It's funny you should mention that Rizzo. Vinny announced recently that ALL proceeds from his All Access this month will go to Steve Youell (That's his name, right?) to help fight his illness and financial problems. I HIGHLY suggest you help out this worthy cause Smile Have a heart, do your part Smile
Rick11
View Profile
Elite user
429 Posts

Profile of Rick11
All the LaFamiglia guys are GREAT! Remember Tim giving away his "Around the World" matrix for free to everyone. Also after purchasing MB's Short pocket, I was having trouble with the "crimp change" and Marion couldn't have been more helpful, we PM'd back and forth until he was sure that I got it. Vinny is just as generous as Tim and MB. I remember asking him for help with the tenkai pinch and Vinny sent me a teaching video he made for me. http://www.vinnymarini.com is a magic website that deserves all our support!

Rick
lorenwade
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of lorenwade
Quote:
On 2009-09-05 06:26, Rick11 wrote:
All the LaFamiglia guys are GREAT! Remember Tim giving away his "Around the World" matrix for free to everyone. Also after purchasing MB's Short pocket, I was having trouble with the "crimp change" and Marion couldn't have been more helpful, we PM'd back and forth until he was sure that I got it. Vinny is just as generous as Tim and MB. I remember asking him for help with the tenkai pinch and Vinny sent me a teaching video he made for me. http://www.vinnymarini.com is a magic website that deserves all our support!

Rick

Rick, your story sounds eerily familiar to mine. This is almost exactly what I experienced as well.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Tim is a fantastic guy. I met him at a convention once and I we got along great. He's very helpful, generous, and innovative with his magic. The routines he has for download are all amazing, and the things he doesn't have for download anymore, are also great.
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2008 Posts

Profile of puggo
I would not hesitate to buy from Tim, Vinny, and MB. All these guys really are outstanding examples of 'magicians helping magicians'. A class act.
Charlie
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24111 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2009-09-07 03:25, puggo wrote:
I would not hesitate to buy from Tim, Vinny, and MB. All these guys really are outstanding examples of 'magicians helping magicians'. A class act.
Charlie

Amen to that.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » A big thanks to Tim Feher (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.31 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL