The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » "THIS" Floral Three (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

raywitko
View Profile
Special user
western Pa
527 Posts

Profile of raywitko
Just noticed Robbins is now selling a copy of our "THIS" Floral Three. Different name and only one bouquet of flowers instead of three like ours. Assuming it's an import.
Ray
Sometimes it seems there are more than one of me.

Tabman USA
magicdmv
email me at [email]fursclass@magicdmv.com[/email]
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I'm sorry, it seems no one is safe from the Indians. I can't believe how they think magic products are a lucrative money making business.

We have no control over India, so I blame the Jobbers and Wholesalers that import this junk.
raywitko
View Profile
Special user
western Pa
527 Posts

Profile of raywitko
Just wanted people to be aware.
Ray
Sometimes it seems there are more than one of me.

Tabman USA
magicdmv
email me at [email]fursclass@magicdmv.com[/email]
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
If you got a chance to see the real thing (THIS Floral Three) from Ray at the IBM International Convention in Nashville this year, simply looking at the flowers would quickly tell you that his is not a slum magic prop. Ray's are made for heavy use by real performing magicians who work before real audiences. They are an investment in a magical career rather than just an impulse item sold based on price. (Unfortunately, I have even seen some knock-offs that sell for more than the real thing too. In law school, I think we called that "Open season on fools".)

Too often magicians are suckered into buying "tricks" that put themselves into a bad trick! It exposes how a trick works but leaves you with toy props that you would not be able to use in a real magic show anyway or that you would be very ashamed to be seen using the shoddy prop publicly. Usually the money you save, you're going to need when you go back and buy the quality prop.

Do yourself a real favor and check out Ray's props. They are pro quality, expertly made from premium materials for real magicians. I'm a proud user of his props.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » "THIS" Floral Three (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL