The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Patter for vanishes and Productions... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Head Case
View Profile
Inner circle
1138 Posts

Profile of Head Case
Coin Vanish
Coin production.
Card revelation.

Or whatever...

*example*
Coin Vanish - Instead of saying it's vanished! say - "Like the shimmering mirage of the desert floor, It fades away forever" (semi-taken from another posting)

Everyone post up their favorite lines to use for these things...
Lets try and keep it mostly to a list more than a discussion topic

Much appreciated. ( I need to get some good ideas to get the creative juices flowing for a routine I am playing with )

Thanks
Kyf
View Profile
Loyal user
UK, England (but Scottish by birth)
265 Posts

Profile of Kyf
I have a set of Morgan Dollars from 1896 and like to use the following script (as I'm a scientist).

Wilhelm Röntgen's first "medical" X-ray, of his wife's hand, was taken on 22 December 1895, shortly after that he began to experiment with much more powerful radiation sources and these silver dollars.

Those early experiments forever changed the molecular properties of the silver in these coins and gave them some rather unusual properties.

It's been over 100 years for the half-life to decay to a level where they are safe to handle and I'd like to now demonstrate some of the wondrous things these coins can do.

Cue three fly, vanishes, etc.

I stop talking at that point and just get on with the various effects.

Hope that gives you some ideas.

Keith
"I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension." Steve Wright
Head Case
View Profile
Inner circle
1138 Posts

Profile of Head Case
That's is a great way to introduce the coins Smile

Kudos
Kyf
View Profile
Loyal user
265 Posts

Profile of Kyf
Thanks for the feedback.

Feel free to use it if you like.

Regards,

Keith
"I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension." Steve Wright
Johnny Butterfield
View Profile
Veteran user
378 Posts

Profile of Johnny Butterfield
"Like my youth and beauty - it's gone"

sad but true
The current economic crisis is due to all the coins I've vanished.
The poster formerly known as Fman111.
Kyf
View Profile
Loyal user
265 Posts

Profile of Kyf
My favourite (for a quick trick)

"Like any husband with two growing kids - money lasts just a few seconds in my hands......before.......its gone."

Then the MB crimp change (copper to silver)

"Good job I can turn copper into silver"
GTRICH
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of GTRICH
"Like an image in a dream the world is troubled by love, hatred, and other poisons. So long as the dream lasts, the image appears to be real; but on awaking it vanishes."
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Poof gone vanished
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Quote:
On 2009-09-11 16:04, Joshua Barrett wrote:
Poof gone vanished

Hah! I always thought that was one word, and in, "poofgonevanishedit'snolonger there".
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Patter for vanishes and Productions... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL