The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » A weird coin question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Youwantitwegotit
...to all the coins I've dropped here
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1693 Posts

Profile of mystre71
The Todd Plaster coins are the ones Mb linked above however they don't hold up under use.I have one Curtis let me use a few years ago and after about an hour or play it started to chip.

Best.
Joe
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
Lol. Yes those are linked above. These are tough.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Todd Plaster kept his American cell phone number (probably still good) and spends much of the year in China doing other work - and the name of his website is...

Agreed the simplest approach is to get metal coins made and colored spec rather than painting, laqoring, plating, annodizing etc which is expensive for a small give-away item.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Any way ya look at it, it's going to cost you. If you can recover your costs built in, in other words charge an admission, it may be worth it.

I'm seriously looking at the Daytona Magic coins. $20 x 3, $60 ain't a bad investment. Especially if they LAST!

Not giving THESE away, no SUH! Imagine...spellbound, and we're singin' the blues! The coin turns blue...

OK...just thinkin'...(did I THINK again???)

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » A weird coin question (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL