We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Ninja Rings Promo Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris S
View Profile
Veteran user
393 Posts

Profile of Chris S
In the performance demo for this DVD, I wanted to know if the audience member for Shoot is Keiko. If it is, does this mean that all of her reactions are forced and totally fake? (I understand that she is a highly skilled prestidigitator and no slouch at the rings herself.)

If it is not Keiko, I humbly apologise. Indeed, my comment is solely in reference to the audience and is totally independent from the product itself. (Who can fault the beauty of the routine!!!)

Can someone shed some light on this?
May your moral compass guide you true - South West is where the honourable man fare. Pity those who lose their way...
Adam V
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of Adam V
I believe it was actually the Muffin Man in the audience.
Adam V - 9 out of 10 dentists recommend him.
MrCyNic
View Profile
Loyal user
England
238 Posts

Profile of MrCyNic
I don't think it's Keiko. When Shoot asks what her name is, she replies "Mimi". Also, the DVD contains footage of Keiko performing the routine, and she looks very different.

Having said that, they use the same spectator for the explanation sections as the performance, so if she wasn't in on it from the beginning, she certainly was by the end. Smile

Cheers,

Cy.
cgscpa
View Profile
Elite user
Ashton, MD
447 Posts

Profile of cgscpa
I was told that she is Bob Kohler's wife, Mimi. Beautiful lady and beautiful routine.
Chris S
View Profile
Veteran user
393 Posts

Profile of Chris S
Ah- I retract my suspicious comment with full apologies to Bob and Mimi, and Shoot and...
May your moral compass guide you true - South West is where the honourable man fare. Pity those who lose their way...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Ninja Rings Promo Video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL