The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Little Man [Paul Harris Presents...] » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..8..11..14..17..20..23~24~25 [Next]
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1233 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
There is a demo where the spectator THINKS of a card. The cards are shuffled and spread on the table. The mlagician puts a little box on the table. Suddenly, the box opens from itself and a "little man" climbs out of the box. The little man walks along the spread of cards and stops on the thought of card !
The little man steps aside, makes a triple salto and picks up the card and shows the card to the spectator. Then he (the little man) torns the card in 4 pieces and restores the card in a magical way. He walks to the box, climbs in and close the lid of the box himself.
I could not believe it until I saw the demo.
Amazing. You must see this !
hunty
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of hunty
I feel that you may not be taking this seriously Smile
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Can you do it with a little dog instead? Can the little dog cook something instead of a card trick? Can the dog be inspected?
James


Quote:
On 2009-09-08 08:39, Waterloophai wrote:
There is a demo where the spectator THINKS of a card. The cards are shuffled and spread on the table. The mlagician puts a little box on the table. Suddenly, the box opens from itself and a "little man" climbs out of the box. The little man walks along the spread of cards and stops on the thought of card !
The little man steps aside, makes a triple salto and picks up the card and shows the card to the spectator. Then he (the little man) torns the card in 4 pieces and restores the card in a magical way. He walks to the box, climbs in and close the lid of the box himself.
I could not believe it until I saw the demo.
Amazing. You must see this !
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1233 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
Quote:
On 2009-09-08 09:18, Xiqual wrote:
Can you do it with a little dog instead? Can the little dog cook something instead of a card trick? Can the dog be inspected?
James


They don't explain that in the demo. I doubt it very much. The dog wouldn't fit in the box.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27106 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Is there also a demo where you feed the playdoh to a child and they go into a trance and do perfect false shuffles and false deals for your ACAAN?

Where are the links?

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 7:09pm
What if you can only get four Cohani under the table chanting? Does the Golem move at all?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
It depends on which volume of the Kabbalah you are using.
James

Quote:
On 2009-09-08 19:09, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
What if you can only get four Cohani under the table chanting? Does the Golem move at all?
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Vorezo
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of Vorezo
I havent seen it myself but have heard bad things from well respected magicians... I cant wait to see it!
tomcards
View Profile
Veteran user
San Francisco
362 Posts

Profile of tomcards
Vorezo (whoever you are),

Who were these "well respected magicians" and what did they say?


Tom Frame
nikola paris
View Profile
New user
Paris
72 Posts

Profile of nikola paris
For sure, it will be one of the big "buzz" of the year !
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
What if you made the box really big, like table sized? Then you could just wear taller shoes and big clothes so no one would notice. The dog would fit inside, then jump out and cook a hot dog. Oh wait, what about a robot dog?
James

Quote:
On 2009-09-08 09:34, Waterloophai wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-09-08 09:18, Xiqual wrote:
Can you do it with a little dog instead? Can the little dog cook something instead of a card trick? Can the dog be inspected?
James


They don't explain that in the demo. I doubt it very much. The dog wouldn't fit in the box.
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2701 Posts

Profile of Tom G
It would be intersting to know who Vorezo is talking about. There was a rough prototype shown a couple of years ago, but the newest version hasn't been shown but to the people working on it.
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1891 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Quote:
On 2009-09-09 19:28, nikola paris wrote:
For sure, it will be one of the big "buzz" of the year !


Or the big "Bust".
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
hunty
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of hunty
Well, I'm holding out on all speculation/discussion until someone hits with a demo or a first hand report.

I find a lot of people dismissing effects out of hand on here a little disconcerting to be honest. I'm willing to reserve judgement and just let the excitement remain for a while at least Smile
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18822 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I've seen this in a dream, its all play-doh, you get a little man made out of it, and where the legs are, are two holes to poke your fingers through...people wont see that...
I've asked to be banned
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2009-09-07 19:18, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
I thought the whole point of a rumor was to exaggerate.

A rare funny line, well said.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
No one is dismissing it. I refuse to put down $300 and change for an effect that has no demo. I mean come on, it does sound pretty fantastic. Then again, most of the ads sound pretty fantastic too.
James

Quote:
On 2009-09-10 13:25, hunty wrote:
Well, I'm holding out on all speculation/discussion until someone hits with a demo or a first hand report.

I find a lot of people dismissing effects out of hand on here a little disconcerting to be honest. I'm willing to reserve judgement and just let the excitement remain for a while at least Smile
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Dave Devin
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of Dave Devin
If it ends up half as good as it reads.............I'm in!
ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
Haven't I seen this before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhczFRlBT2E
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Silly Putty, Tricks are for kids!
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27106 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
I like the idea of a tabletop golem.
If the clay is toxic the item can't be performed near food.
If the setup/reset is significant that means it likely can't be done from table to table at parties.
Lack of clean answers on those matters leads me to wonder if it will wind up sitting on a coffee table at home where taking out some playdoh and then casually asking someone to wash their hands before eating any more snacks or before dinner just seems a bit limited IMHO.

As to our market today - I'm still waiting for a Collector's Workshop piece to show up on Antique Roadshow Smile
...to all the coins I've dropped here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Little Man [Paul Harris Presents...] » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..8..11..14..17..20..23~24~25 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL