The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Little Man [Paul Harris Presents...] » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9..12..15..18..21..23~24~25 [Next]
markmiller
View Profile
Special user
731 Posts

Profile of markmiller
Am I alone in finding all the advance hype on every PH item to be nothing more than a tiresome marketing ploy?
Zachary
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of Zachary
Quote:
Am I alone in finding all the advance hype on every PH item to be nothing more than a tiresome marketing ploy?
If it were only you and I in the same room... Indeed!
Twitter:@Zachary_Heath
Instagram: @zachheathmagic
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17082 Posts

Profile of joseph
Some items aren't released until at least 10 pages of "I can't wait" are logged... Smile ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2701 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Just to clarify a few points..the clay/putty used is completely non-toxic and is safe to use around food. The special clay leaves no color or residue on the skin and reset time is down to a minute.
hunty
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of hunty
Quote:
On 2009-09-12 09:53, Tom G wrote:
Just to clarify a few points..the clay/putty used is completely non-toxic and is safe to use around food. The special clay leaves no color or residue on the skin and reset time is down to a minute.

Good news on the reset time - thanks.

As for the toxicity of the putty, I honestly can't imagine anyone producing an effect that left you 'exposed' to the point of having to rescrub every time you finished a performance Smile
magicmann
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of magicmann
Any idea when the demo will be ready.

Paul
wolfmaster
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of wolfmaster
I'm curious, this sounds too good to be true. And I hope it's really that good! It seems something different.
jeremysweiss
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of jeremysweiss
[/quote]
As for the toxicity of the putty, I honestly can't imagine anyone producing an effect that left you 'exposed' to the point of having to rescrub every time you finished a performance Smile
[/quote]

Really?

hypnoheat!
The Shock Doc
<BR>www.TheShockDocShow.com
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>http://ballycast.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/ballycast-024-2009-03-21.mp3
<BR>
<BR>"....Jeremy Weiss has the greatest card trick of ALL TIME!"--Jamie D. Grant.
<BR>Start listening to iTricks 11/12/09
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27106 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
I'm worried about the audience. Kids grab. Adults go "that's nice" and head over to the chips and dip.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
noble1
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of noble1
I sure any kid that eats the putty will weather it.
hunty
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of hunty
Quote:
On 2009-09-12 20:45, jeremysweiss wrote:

[/quote]

Really?

hypnoheat!
[/quote]

I've genuinely never heard of hypnoheat before... But having done a little research.

Wow... : |
kamus
View Profile
Veteran user
Silver Spring, Md
367 Posts

Profile of kamus
If this boils down to a special material, then toy companies are going to grab this before long. Hopefully (assuming this thing works) the magician's skill has something to do with it. Farnkly it's hard to see how this thing could possibly work given the description but then again the description of OOTW sounds hard to believe too.

/idle speculation
il illegetimi est non carborundum

http://www.davidkanemusic.com
tomacker
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of tomacker
Let's all just wait for a demo. Speculation will not lead us anywhere. But yeah, this sounds hard to believe.
kamus
View Profile
Veteran user
Silver Spring, Md
367 Posts

Profile of kamus
Quote:
On 2009-09-14 11:25, tomacker wrote:
Speculation will not lead us anywhere.

Hey this the Magic Café- this forum would collapse without pointless speculation! ;-)
il illegetimi est non carborundum

http://www.davidkanemusic.com
Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
View Profile
Elite user
408 Posts

Profile of Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
Quote:
On 2009-09-14 05:17, hunty wrote:
Quote:

Really?

hypnoheat!
[/quote]

I've genuinely never heard of hypnoheat before... But having done a little research.

[/quote]

Ah I loved hypno heat...of course that was pre internet days when you knew bugger all about what you were buying. I'm not even sure that the trick I bought even came with a warning.

I'm sure Paul Daniels also performed it on his TV show..or something very very similar.
nikola paris
View Profile
New user
Paris
72 Posts

Profile of nikola paris
One thing is sure : this effect would be a best seller ! I prefer to wait longer and have a good product that would be really finished than having a "quickquickquick 'cause they wait" product Smile
Darius666
View Profile
Veteran user
London
368 Posts

Profile of Darius666
Quote:
On 2009-09-14 16:00, Gilgamesh_The_Librarian wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-09-14 05:17, hunty wrote:
Quote:

Really?

hypnoheat!

[/quote]

Ah I loved hypno heat...of course that was pre internet days when you knew bugger all about what you were buying. I'm not even sure that the trick I bought even came with a warning.

I'm sure Paul Daniels also performed it on his TV show..or something very very similar.
[/quote]

I know it's a little off topic but their was a safe version of hypno heat that Kaymar MAgic used to sell. Not sure how well it worked.

Darius
Russell Scoggin
View Profile
Loyal user
Lubbock, Texas
257 Posts

Profile of Russell Scoggin
Hypno Heat did come with a warning in the instruction sheet for it. Also Hypno Heat was not meant to be handled nor even known about by the spectator. The substance was to be wrapped in the foil of a cigarette package before being placed into the hand of a spectator which would take the toxicity factor out of it when handled. (As long as it wasn't opened and handled by the spectator) But then again, that would have spoiled the whole effect. Anyway, back to the topic of "Little Man" earlier by Tom G., he said it was neither toxic nor a problem of staining hands or clothes.
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1351 Posts

Profile of Piz
For some odd reason I'm starting to get interested in this (don't ask). I was gonna get a new digital Cam but I just might throw my loot down on this.

Hmmmmm?

I guess it's whatever comes first, a Demo for this or a sale on the camera I want (there was a sale yesterday and I'm kicking myself for not taking it! ARRRR!). Smile
king2262
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of king2262
Does it really take this long to put a demo video together ?
Maybe it does :~
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Little Man [Paul Harris Presents...] » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9..12..15..18..21..23~24~25 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL