The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » New from Taylor Imagineering: ALONE! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..24~25~26~27~28~29 [Next]
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
981 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Very cool mike, thanks.
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1355 Posts

Profile of Colin
I love the gimmick! I now have three, so technically they are no longer alone! Yay!

It's an incredible idea and very very simple! That's what I love about it!

Col
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
Martin Adams
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of Martin Adams
Any update about the expansion pack?
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
The DVD footage is in the can and Matt is editing it. Cheers.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
mattjohnson
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
451 Posts

Profile of mattjohnson
Hi All,

As Christopher mentioned the footage for the Alone Expansion Pack has been shot & is now being edited.

The official release of the Expansion Pack is going to be through Christopher Taylor at the Blackpool Magic Convention. It will then be available on the Taylor Imagineering website towards the end of February immediately following Christopher's return to Canada.

Now for some good news! The proposed price for the Expansion Pack was to be
$50-00 US, I am happy to announce that we have shaved $10-00 off this price. The official price for the Expansion Pack will be $40-00 US (+ shipping).

Now for the announcment of the Alone Expansion Pack contest. The winner is.......

Café member Mike Storz!!! We loved Mike's Voodoo (PK Touches) routine so we are happy to announce this has been included on the dvd. Mike will be receiving a free Alone Expansion Pack for his great idea (I have PM'd you Mike, congratulations my friend!). Thanks to all of you for your great ideas, posts & PM's, it really was a tough decision.

The official contributors list for the Expansion Pack is now:

Mozique
John Archer
Patrick G. Redford
Tony Chris
Ben Williams
Mark Thorold
Mike Storz
Christopher Taylor
Matthew Johnson

Watch this space for the official release of the Alone Expansion Pack coming at the end of February.

Cheers,

Matt Johnson
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
I'm so excited!!! Thank you so much Matt and Christopher. Words cannot express how honored I am to be on this DVD. You're both terrific and what a list of contributors as well!

Thanks you again,

Mike Smile
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1702 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
How comprehensive are the gimmicks that come with the Alone Expansion Pack?
I don't want to expect anything but the best. I am only curious.

best regards
mattjohnson
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
451 Posts

Profile of mattjohnson
Hi ArtIn,

In order to answer your question.........$40-00 US :o)

OK, I am joking of course!

The expansion pack is a DVD in a DVD case with about 9 routines from some great minds in mentalism. Some of these routines require props, those props are included in the DVD case (this will give you an idea of the size of the props). Remember it is not size that counts ;o)

When you consider that a DVD these days can run for about $30-00 to $35-00 US, a DVD with props included for $40-00 US is not unreasonable.

I hope this answers your question.

The Expansion packs are pretty much ready to go. They will go up on the Taylor Imagineering website when Christopher returns from Blackpool at the end of February.

The initial run of Expansion Packs is only 100 units. If you would like to reserve your copy out of the first 100 units email Christopher at info@taylorimagineering.com. Christopher will then put an expansion pack aside for you out of the initial 100 & will contact you at the end of February so that you can pay

These units will go fast as Christopher will take 20 to Blackpool & I will take 20 to Denmark & Norway! Again, these units will go quick so if you want to reserve one I recommend you email Christopher right away!

Cheers,

Matt Johnson
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
981 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Thanks Matt. You guys have been great. I can not wait to see what this expansion pack is going to be about. Amazing stuff.
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Will the expansion actually expand as well ?
mattjohnson
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
451 Posts

Profile of mattjohnson
The Expansion Pack may (quite possibly) expand :o)

Matt Johnson
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
981 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
I want mine now...lol
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1702 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Thanks Matt.

20 pieces for blackpool.. I have to run very fast...
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1942 Posts

Profile of markthorold
20 pieces for Blackpool .....surely to goodness not ,Ill have to camp out to get one ....Think Im kidding ? lol
Mark
E.O.I
mattjohnson
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
451 Posts

Profile of mattjohnson
Mark, you my friend will be getting one for free ( you knew that right?). After all your fantastic contribution does have pride of place on the DVD!

You know 20 pieces for the whole of Blackpool does not sound like allot I guess. On your marks.....get set.......

You could always pre register for one by emailing Christopher at info@taylorimagineering.com

Cheers,

Matt Johnson

P.S. Justin, you my friend must work out right? I am usually good at this stuff as I am mental! If you were not at the front of the line I don't see anyone arguing with you :o)!
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1702 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
What can be said about the Routines on the Expansion Pack?

Will their discription be kept as a secret or can I read somewhere about it?

all the best
mattjohnson
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
451 Posts

Profile of mattjohnson
Hi Guys,

I have had a few requests (including ArtIn's above) to find out a little more information on the expansion pack. In order to answer those requests I am posting the ad copy from the back of the dvd case below!

Ad Copy for the ALONE EXPANSION PACK

Since it's release, ALONE by Matthew Johnson & Taylor Imagineering
has literally taken the mentalism world by storm! Now get ready to turbo
charge your ALONE unit with this collection of brand new routines from
some of the greatest minds in mentalism.

The ALONE expansion pack includes a DVD containing 9 brand new
presentations for your ALONE unit along with the special props necessary
to achieve these routines.

The Eye of Ra By Mozique - The legendary all seeing eye of Ra finds a
spectators freely selected playing card while the performers back is
turned (props supplied).

Out of This World By John Archer - From the incredible mind of John Archer
comes an ingenious red & black separation that you will love performing!

Signs of the Zodiac By Patrick G.Redford - The performer is able to tell
a spectator their astrological star sign (props supplied).

Free Willy By Christopher Taylor - A stunning hands off (& back turned)
version of Deddy Corbuziers Free Will (props supplied).

The Hands of Divination By Tony Chris - A simple 3 phase prediction that
packs a punch & is perfect for those parlor performances.

Alone Confabulation By Mark Thorold - Get ready to perform Confabulation
like never before with nothing more than your ALONE unit.

Alone Kurotsuke By Ben Williams, Matthew Johnson, Christopher Taylor &
Patrick G.Redford - A fantastic version of a mentalism classic that will leave
them scratching their heads. Perfect for strolling or stage (props supplied).

The Pencil By Mozique - An incredible utility device to super charge your
ALONE performances (props supplied).

Voodoo By Mike Storz - Mike's fun & clever take on the PK touches plot!

This information along with a purchase link will be added to the Taylor Imagineering website towards the end of February after the Blackpool Magic Convention.

Cheers,

Matt Johnson
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Will you have any demo's here as you had before,
mattjohnson
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
451 Posts

Profile of mattjohnson
Hi Dave,

We will not be posting demo's for the Expansion Pack.

The material in the Expansion pack is truly great stuff & in my opinion shows the maturity of ALONE & how it has grown. With both mine & Christopher's busy schedules & other projects on the go we simply have not had time to do demo's.

I don't believe anybody will be disappointed with the Expansion pack....it's full of great stuff (I think I said that already :o)

Cheers,

Matt Johnson
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
981 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
WOW thanks Matt, my expansion pack is pre-ordered and I can not wait to see this pack. I can not explain in words the reactions I have been getting with this device. Anyone who is still on the fence about buying this and using it, believe me, get over on this side of the fence and buy it. I have used this four times just booking a show. I used it with the voodoo routine explained by mike, "thank you mike by the way", the perspective client freaked out and could not wait to have me at his party of 20 people "yikes". Last week was the show, my performance was about an hour. Everything went GREAT! The ALONE will build a strong routine. I used my alone for three routines and one of them was finding my paycheck hidden from me. I am horrible at helstorism, finding which poker chip on the table a spectator has chosen is the extent of my abilities with real helstorism; so using this to locate my paycheck works for me..!!!
I love my alone, and can not wait to see what creative minds come up with soon!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » New from Taylor Imagineering: ALONE! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..24~25~26~27~28~29 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL