The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Philadelphia S.A.M. ASSEMBLY 4 mini convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

haywire
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia
760 Posts

Profile of haywire
S.A.M. assembly 4 members and friends,

This is the first newsletter from S.A.M. assembly 4 (Philadelphia) for the new season of magic fast approaching. I'm new at this, so please excuse any communication problems. Our new president, Tony Antonelli, and I are working
very hard on updating our email mailing list and modernizing communications between our members. Also, when you see him, please take a moment to thank Dennis Michael Dowhy who continues to update our club website and keep it running. He will soon be updating our S.A.M. assembly 4 website : http://www.SAM4.ORG

I just received some exciting news, straight from the desk of our new president, Tony Antonelli. Tony has been busily preparing what promises to be a tremendous year for assembly 4 of the society of American magicians. Now it is almost time
to kick off our new season of magic with what is often the best mini convention in the Philadelphia area!

THURSDAY : SEPT 17, 2009 S.A.M. assembly 4 presents : OUR ANNUAL MINI-MAGIC CONVENTION.Doors open at 6:30PM at the usual sam 4 meeting room.

Assembly 4 of the Society of American Magicians (S.A.M.), meets at:

Bustleton Memorial Post 810
American Legion
9151 Old Newtown Road
Philadelphia, PA 19115

Mark your calendar now, so you don't miss this... And PLEASE do bring some magician or magic fan friends with you!

THURSDAY : SEPT 17 S.A.M. assembly 4 2009 MINI-MAGIC CONVENTION

Our mini convention will feature some great close up and stage magic performers and lots more fun.

ClOSE UP MAGIC PERFORMANCES BY :

GEORGE HAMPLE
RALPH ARMSTRONG
TOM EWING & MORE!

Our mini convention will also feature : Magic dealers,magic door prizes,magic raffles,and of course,our fantastic stage magic show!

STAGE MAGIC SHOW : This will be a stage show of some of the best and most talented stage performers in our region,including current national S.A.M. president,Mike Miller. Our stage show will feature,performing live on stage :MIKE MILLER,TADDO,MORT FELDMAN & MORE! - This is one stage show not to be missed.

NOW FOR THE BEST NEWS : The S.A.M. assembly 4 mini-convention is a FREE EVENT. Here is a great chance to bring some magic fan friends with you to check out our magic club for no charge. Though this meeting is free, please remember local
yearly membership dues are due and will be collected from returning members by our treasurer, Eric Lampert.

For directions, please visit http://www.SAM4.ORG - And do not forget, our other upcoming S.A.M. assembly 4 events :

OCT 15 2009 LECTURE BY MARC DESOUZA.

A living legend of magic coming to us for an intimate evening of sharing his magic. Marc is soon to be releasing a new dvd set from L+L publishing. Like all his other offerings,this new set promises to be a tremendous resource of
magic. Join Marc with us this evening as he shares with us some of his personal gems and incredible award winning magic. This evening promises to be extremely magical!

NOV 16 2009 ANNUAL CLOSE UP MAGIC CONTEST.

DEC 17 2009 HOLIDAY PARTY AND SHOW.

Please feel free to forward this message to non members who may have interest in attending our mini convention, or would like to perhaps become a S.A.M. member. Remember its FREE to check out the great magical happenings this month
at S.A.M. assembly 4.

Hope you see you at the mini-convention!

Sincerely,

Steven Cambian
S.A.M. Assembly 4 secretary
http://www.SAM4.ORG
http://www.STEVENCAMBIAN.COM
Peter Pitchford
View Profile
Elite user
Philly
421 Posts

Profile of Peter Pitchford
Sounds great. I'll be there.
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
I'll be there for sure!

Dennis
Dennis Michael
haywire
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia
760 Posts

Profile of haywire
I'll be happy to see all the guys after the summer break myself... See you guys there as well!

Steven
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Philadelphia S.A.M. ASSEMBLY 4 mini convention (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL