The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Help!! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

captainsmiffy
View Profile
Special user
UK, resident UAE
589 Posts

Profile of captainsmiffy
Hi, having trouble with an avatar! I had an image posted but it fell foul of the rules and I was asked to remove it; no problem here but, when I went to remove it I found that somebody had helpfully removed it for me and had left a note telling me to contact the administrator - how do I contact whoever the administrator is? The result of having that note pasted across where I would load the avatar is that I now cannot replace the avatar with a different image.

The cartoon character that was removed has been replaced by another cartoon silhouette - can't personally see the difference but ours is not reason why....

Regards

Martyn
Have you tried 'Up The Ante' yet?? The ultimate gambling demo....a self-working wonder! See the reviews here on the cafe.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Martyn, by making this post, you have contacted the administrator. I'm sure the tech folks can help you with the problem. As for one cartoon character replacing another, we give members a choice. Either the default Café bunny or a picture of themselves. That's explained in the rules for avatars.
Where the magic begins
captainsmiffy
View Profile
Special user
UK, resident UAE
589 Posts

Profile of captainsmiffy
Hi, Thanks for getting back to me; how do I get to the tech guys then? Need to speak with them to sort the problem of not being able to replace the avatar. Is there a way of contacting them?

Cheers

Martyn
Have you tried 'Up The Ante' yet?? The ultimate gambling demo....a self-working wonder! See the reviews here on the cafe.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
That's what this forum is for. You have already contacted them. Check your PM's.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Help!! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL