The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » October Genii :: Jinx (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicnewswire
View Profile
Inner circle
1947 Posts

Profile of magicnewswire
I just heard from Richard Kaufman that the October issue of Genii, with a 32-page 75th anniversary celebration of The Jinx put together by Harry Anderson and Jon Racherbaumer, is now on its way to you.

This is a separate magazine included in the package, not just an additional section within Genii. Within its pages you'll find an unbelievable list of contributors, great tricks, and much more.

I've obviously been excited by this release for some time. For those that haven't heard, I am doing a series of interviews with as many of the contributors as possible to chat a bit about Annemann & the Jinx. I have already published my conversations with Jon Racherbaumer, Harry Anderson & Barrie Richardson. More coming soon with David Ben, Jonathan Levit, Mac King, Mike Caveney and more!

You can find them all at THE MAGIC NEWSWIRE
Dodd Vickers

Host/Producer/Editor

The Magic Newswire

Twitter

iTunes Link
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » October Genii :: Jinx (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL