The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Mastery in Coin Manipulations (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paradize
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
398 Posts

Profile of paradize
Hi Guys,

I am looking for a DVD which teaches you sleights of hands for all kinds of coin flourishes, vanishes, appearances and routines etc.

Any help here please?
Magic is the residue of pre-design fantasies.
Come into my Fantasy www.chandranmagic.com
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22858 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Jeff McBride's DVDs is the best on this topic. There is a Show Off DVD, but I have never seen the contents.
paradize
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
398 Posts

Profile of paradize
I cant find this DVD in the web. Do you know the exact title?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22858 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Jeff McBride material can be found here: http://www.yourmagic.com/catalog/product......ts_id=87

Showoff with coins can be found here: http://www.magicmakersinc.com/dvds/showoffcoins.html This is the manufacturer so you have to purchase from your favorite dealer.

There was another resource I found once on the web, but have lost it, maybe someone else can suggest this site. Difficult coin flourishes with coins.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22858 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Also http://www.llpub.com is the producer of the Jeff McBride video.
paradize
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
398 Posts

Profile of paradize
Hi,

Is this one of the best video you have known of? Does this video also teaches you vanishes, appearances and routines etc.
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11209 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
If you are also looking fo materials to perform the Misers Dream coins production, I will recommend you Levent's DVD. You can get it from http://www.leventmagic.com
MichaelOzMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Des Moines, Iowa
234 Posts

Profile of MichaelOzMagic
I second the Levent dvds there great!!!!!!!!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22858 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2009-09-21 21:20, paradize wrote:
Hi,
Is this one of the best video you have known of? Does this video also teaches you vanishes, appearances and routines etc.

If you would click on the sites I listed you will see what the videos offer. No video of this nature will "spell out exactly what you should do" they all teach you moves, vanishes, production, flourshes, and an example of a routine. It is up to yout to take this information and practice and rehearse them. During this process you should 'find' your own combination of moves, flourshes and vanishes that suit you and your personality. Thus creating a routine of your own.

With your continued questions, I take it you have something that you are looking for but you are not expressing it in your questions. If you would ask what you are looking for, maybe I can answer the question.

I am just no good at guessing what is on your mind, I do not do mental magic any longer. Smile

Jeff McBride's DVDs is the most complete Encyclopedia of Sleight of Hand Magic on the market. It will teach you all that is available over the last few centuries of this art form. Unfortunately for you it covers all aspects of manipulation, billard balls, coins, thimbles and you have to purchase the complete set to get all the inforation on one topic. It was put together this way so as not to become bored with practice. Changing items also show how the same moves can be transfered to different items.

Showoff is nothing but knuckle busting flourshes you can do with coins. Not magic but things you can do to impress or 'show off' some skill you have developed. None of it easy.

Levent produced a Miser's Dream DVD that is only on that topic, the catching of coins in the air and dropping them into a container, along with a lot of history of the effect.

I suggest you click on the above references and check out what I have given you. The final descision will of course be yours. All of these will take months of practice to get it correct. Practice in front of a full length mirror and video yourself occassionally to see your progess and make corrections.
paradize
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
398 Posts

Profile of paradize
Hi ,

Thanks for your comments and feedback. I will get the Showoff DVD and Misers Dream coins production DVDs.

wmhegbli,
Thanks for your patience.Are you sure you do not do mental magic any longer?
Hahaha.. Thanks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Mastery in Coin Manipulations (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL