The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » LabcoMagic product line (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1984 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Recently I got their whole product line and I need to tell you guys that I am not only impressed with their quality and with how reliable their products are but also I am totally amazed by their customer service.
Soren is the MAN!!!

Best,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Kaarlo von Freymann
View Profile
Loyal user
Finland
203 Posts

Profile of Kaarlo von Freymann
Titanas wrote: I am totally amazed by their customer service.

Yes year in year out Soren of Labco has maintained a well deserved enviable reputation for service and satisfied return customers. We Scandinavians are proud that he is Scandinavian. I have many of his props and along the years there has been only little service in spite of heavy use. And Soren takes care of you immediately. If you send a mail even late in the day you will get an answer still the same evening.WE SHOULD PATRONIZE THOSE WHO PROVIDE EXCELLENT SERVICE AND EXCELLENT PROPS. As we cannot write who is a crook on this forum (which irritates me) it is very important that we help collegues find those few who are the rare exceptions.
Kaarlo von Freymann Helsinki Finland
Kaarlo von Freymann - Helsinki- Finland
matt-g
View Profile
New user
Essex. England
79 Posts

Profile of matt-g
I also have found the service from Soren to be first class. The quality and reliability of the props can push to new levels. There are many out there who choose to avoid electronic products in their performance, which in fairness is their own choice and full credit to them, for those of us who prefer the electronic route it's great to have an act where we can walk on stage and have confidence in our props. It's also great releif for those of us who have been burnt in the past with certain other electronic clipboards

Matt G'
askernas
View Profile
Loyal user
Sweden
294 Posts

Profile of askernas
I can only concur.

Soren I outstanding when it comes to customer service.
I use several of the Labco stuff regularly and will continue to do so.

He's gone from being a supplier to someone I'm proud to call a friend, and I wholeheartedly recomment him and his stuff. really! =)

//Micke
Micke Askernäs
www.askernas.com
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1937 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Agreed all around..UFOIII is wonderfully powerful and modular...love it and love the customer service...immediate replies, updates, and help.
Drewmcadam
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland
1234 Posts

Profile of Drewmcadam
Fabulous service. Fabulous products. The mentalism world would be a poorer place without Labco... and so would I !

Drew
aussiemagic
View Profile
Special user
937 Posts

Profile of aussiemagic
What Labco effects does everyone recommend?
How to become a professional magician:
Click here
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1937 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Quote:
On 2009-09-21 19:20, aussiemagic wrote:
What Labco effects does everyone recommend?

I would recommend UFOIII,since it offers so much versatility and modularity. It has been a wonderful addition to my repertoire,great for walk around and stage alike.
pete
View Profile
Loyal user
Finland
207 Posts

Profile of pete
In my opinion Labco does not sell effects, they sell tools and you create effects with those tools. UFO and Mental table is what I use and I´m very satisfied.

Pete
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3929 Posts

Profile of JanForster
I own "only" Labco's "Nana's Box". But what an amazing piece of work or art... Truly Labco's products are Rolls Royce among "e-tools". My highest recommendations. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
broothal
View Profile
Elite user
Europe
448 Posts

Profile of broothal
Don't forget that you can meet the team behind Labcomagic at the Mindvention conference in Las Vegas in a couple of months. You will discover that behind the nice products are some very nice guys. Read more at http://www.mindvention.net/
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
Labco are simply brilliant.. I wholeheartedly recommend their products..

Quality, reliability and excellent customer service..

MS
It's not goodbye, just see you later...
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3082 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
I am a longtime Labco customer, having owned several incarnations of UFO (including the current UFO3). I also own and use Mindbuster.

Labco products are superb, and when there have been problems (I've had a few - but no more than with any manufacturer of electronic 'devices'), Soren's service and support have been nothing less than superb, actually exceeding my expectations on several occasions.

For what it's worth, Labco gets my unequivocal endorsement.

e
Pablo1
View Profile
New user
Brazil
4 Posts

Profile of Pablo1
Endorsing collegues what everyone said, just wanted to say that I agree with everyone, Soren is a gentleman, very considerate and patient with regard to technical clarification regarding their products, I mean I had the best attendance in 22 years of magic and I am very satisfied.I would very like to recommend all the products of LabcoMagic because they can turn the dream of being a mentalist in reality.

Soren

Congratulations!

Pablo Rubio
Pablo1
Gino M.
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Gino M.
Labco will be displaying their whole product line at the upcoming MINDvention
Al Straker
View Profile
Grammar Host
Australia
1119 Posts

Profile of Al Straker
Yet another fan. I really like the Labco props nobody ever notices. Smile

Subtle and devastating.

Cheers,
Al
Al Straker
Resident Mystery Entertainer at Multiple Venues
Music & Mentalism Specialty Act 'Completely Mental'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyGhApqnG7I

(Old clip, show has changed quite a bit since then!)

Jazz & Contemporary Musician/Composer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnN3JNmeKns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU_zfOvpneA
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1618 Posts

Profile of Futureal
Labco was Rudy Coby's fictional science company from his Universal Studios show and two TV specials, I thought he must have been putting out some items ...
thorsten dankworth
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of thorsten dankworth
Sören is a very friendly person and his products are high quality. The labco mindboard is the best....in the hands of the right person...Smile
matt-g
View Profile
New user
Essex. England
79 Posts

Profile of matt-g
I cannot wait for the new remote to add to my Ufo III when it's released, so many ideas and possibilities.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2398 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Titanas, you must have hit the lottery to buy the entire line, but then I am thinking the US conversion rate, but I do agree, if you are a working pro, and it's your living, then only the best will do, and Labco is the very best, butfor many reading this, they may ask why, quite simply, all Labco products function 100%, no need to worry if it will work or not, also, all the products look as they should,Mindbuster, is very thin and clean lines, there is nothing bulging or poking out, it is not oversized, it looks and feels as if it just came off the shelf from Staples.And the screen will resize for you, automatically, so much thought has gone in to this,
UFO, offers the thinnest cards around and a ton of options, so you can customize on your own, this is a huge plus, and the same quality we are all mentioning, see for yourself.

http://www.labcomagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » LabcoMagic product line (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL