The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Harakhan Cane Holders (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1068 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
Has a gimmick specifically suited to the appearing Harakhan canes been made available?

I have a little gimmick here, it consists of two sets of bent wires that the cane can be placed into. It is getting a little tarnished from use and I am curious if there is something else more appropriate that you'll have come across.

Good day.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22858 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Your gimmick is tarnished, well it should be painted black. I do not know of any holder/gimmick for the Harakhan canes, they have the smooth plastic tip and this will not work with what is currently on the market for Appearing Canes.

Make a drop bag for this, it is a stack of coins holder with a small Bull Dog clip to hold close or use the needle and thread method to close and release.
dove-boy
View Profile
Special user
Joe Yu (Stage Name)
545 Posts

Profile of dove-boy
Yuji Yamamoto from UGM Japan has a book for construction of the Harakhan cane holder as well as selling the gimmick together with the book...easily make in few mins...the BEST out there, I am using it now......I am available after next Thur...will send you a picture if you keen...hope this helps Smile

P/S: Did you buy the Harakhan cane from me a few years back, (DJ Trix) ?
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1068 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
Dove Boy, yes..

Are they being reproduced now, the canes?

I would love the picture.
Is it possible to purchase the book and gimmick online?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22858 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
http://www.ugm.co.jp click on english, Email them for availability. It is not listed on their web site.
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1068 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
Thank you
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Harakhan Cane Holders (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL