The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Spontus360 levitation (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1723 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Even in french no method is given out. He's only talking about the technical aspects of the illusion, which the audience "can" see during the presentation.
The only thing you can see in the video is the inside of the table, which doesn't mean a lot to the layman.

On the other hand I must agree with Joy Joy concerning the password, but even for an amateur in magic the question for the password was kept too simple in my opinion.

Oliver.
DavidThomas
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of DavidThomas
I don't know if I would use this in a show, but what a way to close a deal with a client in a restaurant setting. Take plenty of advance, but could be well worth the effort for a high profile gig.
David Thomas
TheWorldofMagic.com
hboy
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of hboy
Very nice levitation system. Is there origional website information for sale?
HBOY
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1723 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
It says you could use an audience member to make him / her levitate...

I always wondered if this isn't a little bit too risky ?

Oliver.
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Quote:
On 2009-09-23 21:57, hboy wrote:
Very nice levitation system. Is there original website information for sale?
HBOY

http://www.Spontus360.com
>For English Click Here<
Dennis Michael
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2222 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
It looks like a modified Yogano barstool levitation to me.
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
George Ledo
View Profile
Magic Café Columnist
SF Bay Area
2884 Posts

Profile of George Ledo
Hmmm... seem to be having a problem with the magi-only version of the video. I get a little icon that says, "click here to download plug-in," but nothing happens, even after re-downloading it. Any thoughts?

Never mind. Took care of it. Smile
That's our departed buddy Burt, aka The Great Burtini, doing his famous Cups and Mice routine
www.georgefledo.net

Latest column: "Sorry about the photos in my posts here"
joderijck
View Profile
New user
Belgium
14 Posts

Profile of joderijck
I've seen the illusion in Blackpool and wauw this was cool! I want to buy one but I wonder if anyone did buy it allready and likes the audience reactions on it. I was told its not as dangerous as the yogana chair (there happened some accidents with skin between the gimick and the chair). Or are there bether audience levitations on the market today?
serg
View Profile
Elite user
Ukraine
433 Posts

Profile of serg
YES!!!,Lou Hilario absolutely agree with you,the same principle,the same method,may with barstool even better!
Arepsi
View Profile
Regular user
Finland
146 Posts

Profile of Arepsi
Yes,

I saw this at Blackpool too, very cool. Unfortunately the guy is so busy to make the deals. I contacted him, but he never contacted back.

Arepsi
JohnPizzi
View Profile
New user
NJ
81 Posts

Profile of JohnPizzi
I was in contact a lot this gentleman and when I wanted to buy he said to wait he had improvements. However I had difficulty in getting him to respond. So in turn I was fearful due to his non response to send him $6k
brainman
View Profile
Special user
856 Posts

Profile of brainman
Any honest review?
;-)
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1723 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
I can't give you a complete review, since I don't own the effect (not yet, lol), but I saw it in action on stage with an audience member (no stooge) and it looked great and impressif.

Since I worked in the show where they presented the effect, I had a chance to see it backstage nearly in all details. It is sturdy, easy to break down and to build up and it really fits on your backseat of the car.

You even could adapt it to present a Yogano style chair levitation.

The audience reaction in the show was great, and it's for sure a showstopper. So I'm really thinking about buying one. My wife has seen the video on youtube and she was impressed. So this might help in the money negociation...lol

Hope this helps a bit.

Oliver.
brainman
View Profile
Special user
856 Posts

Profile of brainman
Thanks Oliver!
; )
DRACO LE MAGICIEN
View Profile
New user
FRANCE
17 Posts

Profile of DRACO LE MAGICIEN
Hi Guys !

Honnestly, what you see is what you get Smile

I think today the Spontus 360 is one of the best Levitation in the world you can use in commando situation.

We will show it in the next French Congress in September and we will be in Blackpool next year.

Soon we will try to put reviews on the website.

See you Smile
Arepsi
View Profile
Regular user
Finland
146 Posts

Profile of Arepsi
Hello and greetings from Finland!

First I noticed this illusion at 2010 and it seemed very compact. Last year, at beginning of 2011 I met Olivier Guernion at Blackpool and I saw this levitation at the booth and it was amazing. I managed to made my second transfer at new year and I received this illusion 13th of January. It's very compact, I usually keep it in one piece, so there's no assembly required. It fits at back of my Verso and now we have had a couple of chances to perform this illusion. All I have to say:

This is one of the very best investments in magic I've made. This is very visual and this can be done in most events, because this is so visual and portable. I can carry it by myself and it's very lightweight. Casters on the table are very good and those help a lot. My colleague compared the noise to Yogano and this is quieter. The music from phone, approx 10-15 % volume will cover the noise of the levitation, so basically there's no noise at all. The programming is very easy and you can use three different speeds.

If you're looking for levitation, I highly recommend Spontus 360, because this is very practical. You'll get what you pay for.

In general, most venues are stages filled with band equipment and monitors at front of the stage. With Spontus there's no issue with visibility, because everybody can see the levitation, because this happens over the table. We also perform Konundrum Kube, which is great illusion, but sometimes there are monitor or flowers on front edge of the stage, which will block view under the KK. Spontus is high enough so people will see the assistant on top of the tabletop.

Sometimes there's no stage and people are at same level, but Spontus is high enough, so it can be seen.

Best regards Aaro Sorva
http://www.aarosorva.com

P.S. There's one pic at front of my webpage slideshow.
P.P.S. Sorry my bad english.
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2222 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
Do you need a jacket to perform this?
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
Arepsi
View Profile
Regular user
Finland
146 Posts

Profile of Arepsi
Yep, also jeans and socks. T-shirt and button shirt combination is also ok. Don't forget shoes. Just study the principle and then you can use any method to cover up the secret gimmick. Visit http://www.spontus360.com and watch both videos.
ColinDymond
View Profile
Special user
Gloucestershire, England
675 Posts

Profile of ColinDymond
I saw this at FISM and loved it. It's definately on my wish list!
Magician of the century
View Profile
New user
Washington
57 Posts

Profile of Magician of the century
So do you have to rap the table cloth around your volunteer? Reminds me of the Chair Suspension except Spontus360 looks way more awsome!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Spontus360 levitation (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL