The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Spontus360 levitation (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
davekilpatrick
View Profile
Loyal user
Syracuse, NY
285 Posts

Profile of davekilpatrick
Arepsi - nice photo of this on your website. Very impressive looking. This seems to have some advantages over comparable levitations like Gamolo or Simplex, though the latter two are considerable less expensive.
Matt Adams
View Profile
Special user
Harvest, AL
826 Posts

Profile of Matt Adams
WOW...now THIS is cool! Adding this to my wishlist. Smile

Instagram: @mattadamsministries

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mattadamsministries
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
The magician only doesn't play for me even with the password

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Matt Adams
View Profile
Special user
Harvest, AL
826 Posts

Profile of Matt Adams
Quote:
On 2012-12-11 19:59, JamesinLA wrote:
The magician only doesn't play for me even with the password

Jim

I'll PM you to help

Instagram: @mattadamsministries

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mattadamsministries
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
This definitely looks like a great illusion, though a quick Google search has shown another store now:

http://www.kapmagic.com/index.php?productID=591

Obviously, there's two rather big price differences when comparing this site (http://www.spontus360.com/homeeng.php?page=Accueil&PHPSESSID=33745c72c950ff59f4ac0b06948c579a) to kapmagic.com's site. Presumably one is an original and the other a knock-off?

Can anyone shed any more light on this illusion? Perhaps give a good, detailed review.

Item description is saying the outfit weighs 90KG, am I reading this right or does it weigh less?

Have you used this levitation in the streets? And if so, how well does it work?

Best.

Neil.
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Gentlemen.

Does anyone know where this can be bought from? I've e-mailed the creator weeks ago and I've had no e-mail response from him Smile

Please advise whether or not this effect is still available and if so, where can I buy it from?

Kind regards.

Neil.
Arepsi
View Profile
Regular user
Finland
146 Posts

Profile of Arepsi
Thanks davekilpatrick

Arepsi
http://www.aarosorva.com
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2222 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
I am getting mine this December. Can't wait! I might dispose my Gamolo type levitation when I get this.
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Lou Hilario.

Where did you order this illusion from???

Thanks.

Neil.
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Come on, is anyone going to answer my question?

Where can I buy this from?

Thanks!

Neil.
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1723 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Hi Neil,

Here's the direct link to the english website of Spontus 360°, again :

http://www.spontus360.com/homeeng.php?pa......0ae44776

All information you're seeking for are on his internet pages. Browse through it.

Nobody else is selling or building his illusion. Everything else you can find on the internet are knock offs ! So do a favor to the magic community and stay away from the kapmagic version !!!

If he didn't answer your mail, you should try to call him. The phone number is on the homepage under contact.

Oliver.
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Hi oliver thanks for your link and information I'll probably phone for guys up
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Will Spontus 360 be able to be performed outdoors?

Neil.
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1723 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Yes bluedragon !

I've seen this illusion being presented on stage outdoors in 2010 without any problem using an audience member. On the other side, I wouldn't present it if it's raining or too windy...obviously. Smile

Oliver.
itsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
middle earth
1073 Posts

Profile of itsmagic
Lou how do you like your illusion? How reliable is it?
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2222 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
I like this prop. It can be performed surrounded. The only drawback is it is quite uncomfortable to use for a lady volunteer specially on the neck part. I would rather use it on a child like the Chair Suspension or just use my lady assistant.
I have made some modifications on it making it more of a furniture piece than a magic prop. In my show, I use it as a cake table. I don't collapse it. I does take time. Anyway, it is just a small prop.
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
fsharp
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of fsharp
I'm just catching up on this old thread as I wanted to add a comment following my purchase of Spontus 360. First of all, to avoid confusion, it is called Spontus 360 cause the illusion can be performed surrounded, not because you can have the assistant spin 360 degrees around you.

I think pretty much everything has been said about the illusion itself except maybe the fact that you can purchase a fully programmable version (which I bought). This version of the illusions gives you a lot more possibilities compared to the basic version as you can design you own sequence of levitation and make the levitation go up then slightly down, change the speed during certain parts of the levitation etc.... I now have one program for the levitation of my assistant, one programme for a spectator levitation and one more for me levitating whilst sitting. (another bit of equipment was supplied to perform a sat-down levitation)

I wanted to report on the outstanding customer service I received from Olivier who is the inventor and manufacturer. I ordered the Spontus 360 with the fully programmable option). When the illusion was delivered, the version I received was the standard version. Rather than giving me the hassle of having to ship it back to him, Olivier flew halfway around the world (7 hours flight from Europe to the Middle-East) to come to me and setup the programmable version. Olivier is a very friendly guy. I also got to learn all the small details about this illusion.

To all of those who might consider buying a copy from China, honestly think twice! You won't get those rip-off merchant to fly around the world to give you this kind of customer service!
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1679 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
Does anyone knowhow the Spontus360 might differ from a RhinoFlight?

Thanks,
Dan.
garywest
View Profile
New user
South Florida
32 Posts

Profile of garywest
This looks like a great illusion overall... and... now is available for around $4400 US.
It's better to have a bottle in front of you... than to have a frontal lobotomy!
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
I love the concept of this illusion and I'm just wondering if any one else has any detailed reviews?

Presumably, it's battery operated? If it is, how big are the batteries and how convenient is the battery charging?

Thanks in advance Smile

Best,

Neil.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Spontus360 levitation (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL