The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » A World of Fake Coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Hi Mate,

I did answer, did you not get the pm?

I will send it again in a few minutes. I have been crazy busy this month, I haven't had a day off from gigs for over 4 weeks now. I did however reply to your pm - sorry you did not get it.

Anyway, the routine is in the latest issue of magicseen. I have not had the latest issue yet and I am not sure it is available through dealers. You can however download the PDF version off the magicseen website. The web address is:

http://www.magicseen.co.uk/

I hope this helps and again sorry you did not get the pm.

Take care and Merry Christmas

Craig
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2429 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Oh thanks Craig! Sorry about that, must have missed your PM... Maybe I made a mistake and deleted your PM together with others when I cleaned my box to have more space... it's quite possible, sorry about that...

Just got your last one, thanks so much!

I pretty well imagined you've been very busy, don't worry! I'll check the latest version on the website for a download then.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas to you too!

Ben
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
Highly recommend to and new intermediate coin workers.
Zaprig1
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of Zaprig1
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2009-12-07 15:53, Craig Petty wrote:
Hi Guys,

If anyone read the routine in article 2 (East Meets West) I hope you enjoyed it!

In the third article (due out any day now) I have published my pet routine with a Slippery Sam. This is the routine I always use before I go into U3F. I think you guys should like it!

Thanks again for the feedback and all the emails, if anyone has any views on any of the articles just let me know

Craig

Hey Craig,

I'm a huge fan of your DVDs and own Split Happens, Flipped Out, and Attack of the Bag. Going on that, I had to see your take on the Slippery Sam, so I downloaded Issue 30 (truly ONLY for this routine!). Much to my disappointment, the routine uses a magnetic Slippery Sam, however, your post mentioned nothing about that. Smile I'd just had a semi crisp custom 1882 Morgan SS I just got in that I was looking for new material for. Wouldn't happen to have an extra mag set would ya???

Signed-
Bummed in Michigan
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2429 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Quote:
[...]

... so I downloaded Issue 30 (truly ONLY for this routine!). Much to my disappointment, the routine uses a magnetic Slippery Sam, however, your post mentioned nothing about that. Smile

[...]

Signed-
Bummed in Michigan

True indeed... I'll try to find a way of making it work though.
dsalley13
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of dsalley13
All you need (besides a non-mag SS) is a piece of extremely thin shimming steel (e-mail Chazpro for this or find some on eBay). Add a circle of Teflon tape material on top of the shim and you have a perfectly gaffed "Magnetic" SS. I have a couple SS she!!s in 1/2 dollar size that I bought from Mr. Tango. He also makes them in Ikes, Morgans, anything you want. Just e-mail him and negotiate a price.

Mr. Tango: info@tangomagic.com

dsalley13
Zaprig1
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of Zaprig1
All you need is that AND a magnetic Morgan ($130.00 plus) which I don't have.........
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » A World of Fake Coins (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL