The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Upstate SC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Drake
View Profile
New user
I feel bad having only
59 Posts

Profile of Drake
Greetings yall from Upstate SC.

Im Drake and Ive been interested in magic all my life, but just recently took it back up seriously.

Its has ran in my family for years with the most notable example being my Uncle who was a very accomplished slight of hand magician and would do routines on the floor of the SC House of Representatives to amuse his peers in the House.

I have a great fondness for card magic as well hoping to bud out into mentalism and a great deal of close up magic.

Also going to be trying to find time to get to the meeting of my local IBM ring here when I get home (Stuck in Arizona for 6 months now, will be back in SC in 8 days)

Just a tip of the hat to say Hi
~Drake
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
733 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
Hi there Drake,
Welcome to the Café.
Bob.
Servaas Koomen
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of Servaas Koomen
Welcome here.

Servaas
"The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what" A.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Upstate SC (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL