The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Where to buy envelopes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
BillyTheSquid
View Profile
Veteran user
My bamboo hut's supported on
331 Posts

Profile of BillyTheSquid
One tip I picked up from a barrister in my local magic guild....

Brown envelopes are made by prisoners.

Don't know how much truth is in this, but think next time you lick them Smile

Matt
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3967 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Matt, thanks; I heard it too; this is why I never lick them but let spectators do it... Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
nikola paris
View Profile
New user
Paris
72 Posts

Profile of nikola paris
I use WH Smith envelopes... Unfortunately, they DON'T send them in all countries... Just in UK Smile
That's why I'm obliged to go to Blackpool magic seminar each year Smile
docbike
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of docbike
Finally... thanks for all your comments, finally I found a source (took some time). The most dissapointing experience was, that most of the UK retailers would not ship abroad. But as I said: finally I found a source: http://www.umschlaege.com/product.php/179/
I have just ordered 100 @ €15.90 to test the quality.
Cheers & Thanks again!
Man muss zuerst etwas können und später etwas wagen, dann geht's!
swiss_magician
View Profile
Regular user
Switzerland
161 Posts

Profile of swiss_magician
Great news docbike! I had the same issue recently looking for such enveloppes in Switzerland. Could only find the C7 enveloppes with the triangular flap on the long side. But as I found it in many colours, I have bought a few to play with because there is maybe a nice thing to to with enveloppes with different colours in a routine.

and maybe just by playing with it I could come up with an idea using special features of this kind of enveloppes, who knows Smile

I still will visit the link you provided to get 'standard' mentalist enveloppes. thanks for the link.

Cheers,

M.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Where to buy envelopes (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL