The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I know I've been scarce around here lately... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Hello everyone,
I know I've been scarce around here lately. I've had some problems at home ranging from bad to worse. When things start to look like they are getting better, the rug gets yanked out from under me. I won't go into too many details, but the major thing is that magic sort of bottomed out on me back before Christmas, and I have had to get a 'regular' job again until magic picks up again. I didn't want to have to go back into the work force, but the mortgage had to be paid and the kids gotta eat. But, I am confident this won't be needed for very long. I have also been dealing with some health problems, but nothing too serious, I hope! So far, recovery has been good.
Hopefully, as things start to get better for me, I'll be posting more and more around here. OK,OK, I know some of you were hoping I had just faded away, but hey, I'm like a bad penny...I always show up! Smile

Margarette
Smile Smile Smile remember, my son Ryan likes the dancing bananas!!
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
Burt Yaroch
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas,TX
1097 Posts

Profile of Burt Yaroch
Glad to hear you haven't forgotten about us Margarette! Smile You've been in our thoughts (you AND the shoes Smile ) and we'll keep you in our prayers. Hope you feel better soon!
Yakworld.
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
I was wondering where you went! Smile
You've been missed; hope everything starts to improve soon -- or right away, for that matter. Smile
cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
We all go through ups and downs. Well, I'm told there are ups! I know the rug feeling very well. Best of luck for the future.

Paul.
Burt Yaroch
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas,TX
1097 Posts

Profile of Burt Yaroch
And the Bananas for Ryan!
Smile
Smile
Smile
Smile
Smile

With one carrot who can't seem to find the beat.

(Or is he looking for a beet? Smile Perhaps he'd settle for a cute turnip.)
Yakworld.
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Welcome back! Know the feeling (know the FACT!). I don’t have any grand philosophy or quip that might help you go through this. Don’t ever just fade away, keep on chipping away at your dream and keep on posting here.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I hope everything works out for you Smile

Remember, you have an online magic family of over 1100 Smile

Would you like us all to come over & cheer you up? Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Take care,
Ichazod
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
HELLO.!!!!
Since I am relatively new to the Cafe, I did not have any idea about your illness. I glad to know that now you are well. I hope this is the last time to use your reservoir of bad luck. I wish you all the best in establishing everything in the most proper position.
P.S. Lot's of bananaa are dancing for Ryan.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
It's always good to see you in the Cafe Margarette! Smile

I hope things work out for you, hang in there and know you are in our prayers. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
1100 people at my house? Well, if ya got a chainsaw, come on over! I got a tree that fell over in my back yard that clipped the corner of my house, and the tree still needs to be removed as I can't afford to have anyone come over and remove it yet! Smile

Margarette

OK...Ryan's request for this one Smile and Smile
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
Mr. Ed
View Profile
Veteran user
California
337 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ed
Welcome back Margarette. If I were closer I'd take care of that tree for ya.

We are not sure what your problems are, but I think I speak for all when I say, If you need an ear....

Smile Smile Smile Smile
He who laughs, lasts.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I know I've been scarce around here lately... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL