The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tarot Reading Secrets DVD - Lizard Launch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
Here's another new item you might be interested in. Our two DVD set, Tarot Reading Secrets!

For the psychic entertainer or Tarot Guru wannabe! This class has been put together by an experienced teacher of Tarot.

Dean, your instructor has been reading tarot since the age of 4, teaching tarot for over 18 years and reading in an entertainment environment for over 15 years. He has it all- The new age knowledge, The business know-how, the performer’s experience and more.

Dean has been teaching full day Tarot seminar for years and compiles much of that material, and the information from his Tarot with ‘Tude and Tarot CD set into this newly filmed DVD course. For the FIRST TIME however, in addition to teaching a full system of Tarot card reading, Dean will share he secrets as a professional psychic entertainer, and his philosophy and theories about doing readings for the public as entertainment. He will tell you the dangers and things to watch out for, help you work within your OWN beliefs (If you believe it this stuff or think it is all crap you CAN still do readings from an ethical place.) teach you how to make MONEY!

Trailer and Info are here:

http://www.leapinglizardsmagic.com/forbi......tDVD.htm

Enjoy!
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13150 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Tarot Reading Secrets DVD

Having known Dean for a few years now, I was excited when this project was announced and immediately placed my order. Dean has been a reader for over 30 years, and is very active (i.e. works a lot). My excitement grew as I watched the two DVD set.

Dean is a natural teacher and he chose the perfect tools to teach a very daunting subject and made it fun, and easy to grasp. The animation he uses is outstanding.
With this set, one will learn to read most any deck of cards, tarot and playing cards. You learn not only some shortcuts, but traditional meanings and interrelationships between the cards, and the teaching method makes this very easy.
Once the cards are taught, Dean goes through the reading in the entertainment/public reading environment and touches upon the differences between this and a private reading. Dean even teaches his own spread that he uses in this type of venue.
After he teaches how to do a reading, he goes through the business aspects on how to get the work. This is real information from a working professional.

Dean also touches upon other aspects of this work; philosophy/ethics of readers and the reading, questions and answers to difficult questions, topics to avoid, and much more. He also includes a copy of his best selling book, “Tarot with ‘Tude” on the DVD.

If you are looking to learn tarot, how to use them in a reading, and how to work with them in a public venue, this is the DVD set to get.

In my humble opinion, this is the best package on Tarot that I have seen.

Tony Iacoviello
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
738 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
I posted this elsewhere, but felt Dean deserved to have this placed here, as well.

Let's start with the trivial disclaimer: Dean is a friend and my publisher. That being said, he did not ask me to write this and I'm certain this is a surprise to him.

Now, on to the important stuff: I just spent the day watching Dean's 2 volume set of "Inner Secrets" for Tarot. This is something I can heartily recommend. These discs contain real world, solid information. In fact, I found Dean's instruction and information on the Court cards and the interplay with astrology, in particular, refreshing.

More importantly, for those of you who want to move beyond simply knowing and understanding the cards for yourselves, Dean provides you with solid tips and tricks for handling restaurants, table-hopping, psychic parties, private readings, etc. Personally, I think Dean's suggestions on ethics and how to manage readings is worth more than the price of the DVD's, alone.

I hasten to add that I share Dean's opinion regarding interpreting the cards; namely, it is more about what you feel/sense/intuit about the symbolism and patterns than hard-and-fast definitions. That being said, for those of you new to Tarot, this set readily provides you with enough tools and explanations to get on your Tarot feet rather quickly. Of course, you could spend a lifetime learning the cards, their symbols, patterns, spreads, etc.

Don't discount the fact that Dean has also included a PDF version of his Tarot book for those of you who need reinforcement or learn better in that type of setting.

I look forward to the other DVD's in the series. Dean keep up the terrific work! - Scott
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tarot Reading Secrets DVD - Lizard Launch (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL