The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » San Francisco (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MikeTheRed
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of MikeTheRed
I have traveled all over the U.S. Been to most every major city and as far as street magic goes, San Francisco is the tops for me.

Could just be me, but I have seen more magic performed on the streets there, than anywhere else I have been.

What does everyone else think???
koan
View Profile
New user
San Francisco
63 Posts

Profile of koan
I've lived in SF for 5 years and I've never seen one street magician. Where were they?
if a dove appears in the woods and no one is around to see it... is it magic?
btaxin
View Profile
Regular user
san francisco
152 Posts

Profile of btaxin
You could go to Fisherman's Wharf between Wednesday and Sunday, from around 1PM, and see Mr. Magic, Jerry Salazar. He's been performing there for around 25 years. Tell him I sent ya! He's on Jefferson Street, I think. If not, try Beach.

Bob Taxin
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Most of the magicians appear at events such as lectures and competitions, and believe me there are a TON of magicians. I also have to say that San Fransico is home to Misdirections magic shop (Misdirections.com) one of the finest magic stores around
RiffClown
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorktown, Virginia (Previously Germany)
1579 Posts

Profile of RiffClown
That's where I first started performing over 13 years ago. Smile
Rob "Riff, the Magical Clown" Eubank aka RiffClown
<BR>http://www.riffclown.com
<BR>Magic is not the method, but the presentation.
Don Wilson
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Don Wilson
On pier 39, most weekends, there are magic acts outdoors--this is only a few blocks away from Jerry S. on the street, a couple of blocks down from the main street of the wharf. Don
Logan Five
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1434 Posts

Profile of Logan Five
Sometimes during lunch time you'll see magicians at Union Square during the week. I met a performer from Reno there about 6 months ago. His act was great!! I wish I could remember his name.
Self concept is destiny..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » San Francisco (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL