The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Apollo Robbins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MGRenal
View Profile
New user
PA,Phili
5 Posts

Profile of MGRenal
He makes everthing look so easy. I dream about making a trap for him all the time in which I play his spectator and I would have a watch a wallet the deal but the only thing he doesn't know is everthing is super glued onto my body making it impossible for anything to be stolen. Imagine the Frustration. LOL
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Imagine your frustration trying to get everything off when you got home. Smile
Hart Keene
View Profile
Inner circle
Eugene, OR
1486 Posts

Profile of Hart Keene
I think he is great but he is just way to touchy w/ strangers IMHO. I wonder how many times a homophobic male has punched or pushed him away when he is messing w/ their belt, hat, etc. I just would not want to walk up to strangers and start touching them. The body bubble w/ strangers is 3 to 5 ft I believe and close friends is 1.5 to 3 . You do the math, just my humble two cents...
-Hart

Check out my website:
Magician Portland Oregon
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Quote:
On 2005-01-13 14:01, Magic w/ HART wrote:
I think he is great but he is just way to touchy w/ strangers IMHO. I wonder how many times a homophobic male has punched or pushed him away when he is messing w/ their belt, hat, etc. I just would not want to walk up to strangers and start touching them. The body bubble w/ strangers is 3 to 5 ft I believe and close friends is 1.5 to 3 . You do the math, just my humble two cents...

Then if you ever get a chance to see Apollo lecture you'll know that he covers this. Apollo is also a master of psychology when it comes to performing. He has a whole concrete theory about people's space and how he deals with it.
And I've seen him perform countless times, including impromptu performances, and I've never seen anyone upset with his approach. I'm not saying it's never happen because I don't know, but I've never seen a situation that got tense as you implied.
So I'm assuming you would never consider any pickpocketing because you do have to touch the person... unless you've come up with some sort of transporter device.
Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
handsofmagic
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of handsofmagic
Does anyone know if Apollo has anything new coming out?
MagicMan1957
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of MagicMan1957
I,ve seen him lecture and he goes into great detail about personal space, touching, eye contact, psychology etc.

A very talented guy.
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
I've never seen him live, but from what I've seen on video, he's amazing.
GeorgeSantos
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1106 Posts

Profile of GeorgeSantos
I'm an Apollo fan and would love to be in one of his lectures.
"David Roth is the greatest coin manipulator in the entire world.."

-Dai Vernon "The Professor"

I AM A FILIPINO MAGICIAN
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Apollo Robbins (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL