The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » No Batteries Required by Christopher Taylor (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
I am really excited to see that my new DVD has "hit the streets" at the magic outlets. Not all of the outlets have included a link to the YouTube trailer so here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqq8xeOzS-Q

And here is what's on the disk:

EFFECTS

Room 4
A participant journeys with you to a room she secretly chooses in an imaginary burning building. She escapes unharmed but you returned with a spooky souvenir. Powerful and unconventional mental magic.

Enso
A delightful combination of the “which hand?” scenario with the mysterious appearance of a circle on a signed business card. Christopher teaches you to make a “which hand?” detector that is as effective as many of the high-priced electronic versions! Gimmick included in box.

Catalyst
A piece of simple and direct mentalism in which the performer acts to bring out a participant’s hidden telepathic and clairvoyant abilities.

Dinner and a Movie
A powerful billet routine in which a young couple each learn something new about how their partner thinks about them. Christopher teaches one of the easiest billet switches and peeks ever!

Key Effect
Christopher’s much hailed Qi Coin principle applied to key bending along with a new key-bending slight.

There and Back
A simplified version of Christopher’s marketed effect. A participant secretly chooses a destination for a psychic journey. When they return they are holding a souvenir coin from their chosen country, which they get to keep.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
Any thoughts or reviews????
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
I'd be interested in reviews, also! The effects sound great.

Regards,
Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » No Batteries Required by Christopher Taylor (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL