We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Banachek Question and Answer Pad from Psi Series Vol. 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2293 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone can help me via PM if you don't want to discuss it here is fine.

I went to the TAOM convention and saw Banacheks lecture and he did his Q&A using the Black folio pads, and I bought his lecture notes, and I have made mine up, but I also notice that on Vol. 2 in the Bonus section he goes over this.

I have everything ready to start practicing, but I want to learn the fine handling tips, on how to hide the billets, retrieve them, etc, etc.

IF anyone can help me that would be great!

I think that the segment on Vol 2 in Psi Series isn't even that long, but I would like a visual, if not someone that used, uses or plans to use it, we can discuss.

Thanks

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
videokideo
View Profile
Special user
895 Posts

Profile of videokideo
I use this and actually get two routines out of it at the same time. Was ready to ditch q&a routines until I started using this portfolio!

Pm me your questions and ill try to answer them.
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6504 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2293 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Thanks Greg.

I bought mine from Office depot, and it looks exactly like the one Banachek uses.

I have made mine up just wanted to ask a few questions.

Banachek was very helpful.

I will PM videokideo as well

Thanks again

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Banachek Question and Answer Pad from Psi Series Vol. 2 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL