The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » The Egg Dropper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I received the Egg Dropper this month. It is a wonderful piece of apparatus. It is better than a ball dropper. The Egg Dropper not only holds eggs. It can hold balls and card decks too. I will not consider a ball dropper to hold a real egg because of the pressure it requires getting the egg out. But the Egg Dropper is made to handle all type of eggs because the release is adjustable. That is how it can hold multiple sized items.
I am going to put a routine together for using it with silk to egg. I fell in love with mine when I first received it. The material is soft and slippery. It can be also used for final loads. From fruits to balls to jumbo coins.
If you would like to know more about the Egg Dropper, contact Bob at SilkMagic@DoveLite.com
Jia Truong
View Profile
New user
Australia
38 Posts

Profile of Jia Truong
Sounds interesting... I may be able to find a use for it. Smile
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20534 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Dynamike,

Did you see what Bill had to say about?

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/searc......=6416148

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Axman
View Profile
Veteran user
358 Posts

Profile of Axman
I have to say that I can't recommend this. I dropped an egg earlier on and it went wrong. my audience was very respectful...all things considered.
thankfuly I work in venues where I've built a reputation, with the help of posters like Review king, Doug lippart, jan forster, vinny marnia and gospel dan, Ive managed to ensure that my audiences enjoy my style of magic.
others may not be so lucky.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22800 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2010-01-01 00:58, Axman wrote:
I have to say that I can't recommend this. I dropped an egg earlier on and it went wrong. my audience was very respectful...all things considered.
thankfuly I work in venues where I've built a reputation, with the help of posters like Review king, Doug lippart, jan forster, vinny marnia and gospel dan, Ive managed to ensure that my audiences enjoy my style of magic.

I would not blame the equipment for your inability to become familiar with the device prior to putting it into use. One must know all facets of the device before putting it into play.
Axman
View Profile
Veteran user
358 Posts

Profile of Axman
Quote:
On 2010-01-01 09:48, wmhegbli wrote:
Quote:
thankfully I work in venues where I've built a reputation, with the help of posters like Review king, Doug Lippart, Jan Forster, Vinny Marnia and Gospel Dan, I've managed to ensure that my audiences enjoy my style of magic.

I would not blame the equipment for your inability to become familiar with the device prior to putting it into use. One must know all facets of the device before putting it into play.

How dare you say that. You clearly know nothing about my inability!
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20534 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Quote:
On 2010-01-03 00:45, Axman wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-01-01 09:48, wmhegbli wrote:
Quote:
thankfully I work in venues where I've built a reputation, with the help of posters like Review king, Doug Lippart, Jan Forster, Vinny Marnia and Gospel Dan, I've managed to ensure that my audiences enjoy my style of magic.

How dare you say that. You clearly know nothing about my inability!

Bill,

I think if you read Axman's other posts over the years, you are going to find that he is a tease. Who else would demand "clearness" of "inability".

You do have a very valid point though. The world is full of professional magicians who impressively use a dropper several times a day without failures ever. Poor equipment, poor technique, or "Clear... Inability" are very good reasons for trying Two Card Monte with a change bag instead for some "magicians".

In my first 48 years of magic I've never had a dropper fail. (And some were pretty bad!) Let's see how I do in the next 48 years. (Will you and John Calvert come visit me in the nursing home after that?)

I hope that you have tried your new dropper with a deck of cards and billiard balls too. On the street, it's fun to use to produce a Snickers bar or a roll of LifeSavers. (With some of the places we eat, a roll of Tums may make more sense!)

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Metatron
View Profile
Elite user
Port Orchard, Washington
436 Posts

Profile of Metatron
Quote:
... I dropped an egg earlier on and it went wrong. ...

That's why they call them egg DROPPERS! Smile
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
20534 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
It is amazing how many different ways people use our Egg Droppers. The most common uses are for Cups and Balls larger loads and decks of poker cards. I also use mine for a can of V-8 and candy bars.

Did you know that some people even use them for EGGs! LOL!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
juan
View Profile
Regular user
Brazil
178 Posts

Profile of juan
Hi Bob,

I'd like to know how much cost your Egg Dropper, and how much would cost the shipping to Brazil.
Is it possible to pay using Paypal?

Thanks

Juan

P.S. I'm trying to contact you with PM and email without success
Koldo
View Profile
New user
Spain
16 Posts

Profile of Koldo
Quote:
On 2011-02-08 21:19, juan wrote:
Hi Bob,

I'd like to know how much cost your Egg Dropper, and how much would cost the shipping to Brazil.
Is it possible to pay using Paypal?

Thanks

Juan

P.S. I'm trying to contact you with PM and email without success

Hello Bob,

I'll be happy to know more about how to purchase an egg dropper from you.

Thank you

Best
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » The Egg Dropper (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL