We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Reed & Barton Magic Wand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Drew Manning
View Profile
Special user
Dallas, Texas
913 Posts

Profile of Drew Manning
I'm posting this for a friend (he's a member here, but his computer is fried at the moment) so I don't have all the details on this, but he asked me to see what I could find out about this wand he found for $5 at a flea market over the weekend.

It's a black wooden wand with sterling silver tips. He's been able to identify the silversmith's stamp as Reed & Barton, but hasn't been able to find out anything else about it. He said there's an inscrption on it. The inscrption is something about run for your life (I can't recall exactly what he said).

He says it was in a nice case and he seems to think it may be something that came from IBM.

Does anyone know anything about these? I've never heard of them. I was able to find some info about Reed & Barton, but nothing about magic wands they've made.

Thanks guys!
I live my life for a layer of ice
Just like those poured by my bartender vice
Any taste of vermouth would be really sublime,
When you have a good martini time!

-The Reverend Horton Heat
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Reed & Barton Magic Wand (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL