The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Magic Wands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

phill
View Profile
Veteran user
Connecticut
365 Posts

Profile of phill
I came across a discarded tent pole, the fiberglass, collapsible, segmented kind with the cord running through the middle. There is a little work involved in removing the "connectors" and re-epoxying them, but for a little work you can get several "custom" wands for minimal cost/work.

So the next time your camping or out in the woods for a hike, look for those discarded poles and come home with a couple of wands.

phill
Scripture, Sculptures & Surprises!
James Peters
View Profile
Veteran user
Romford, UK
385 Posts

Profile of James Peters
Phil; Excellent tip! You can probably also use them to create the collapsable wands! Smile

James.
Shadow Dancer
View Profile
New user
Melbourne, Australia
61 Posts

Profile of Shadow Dancer
Phil, I've got a few lying around the house and I've never even thought about using them as wands. Brilliant idea! And James, I like your idea too. Have to try it out!
Shadow Dancer
'The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.'
<br> AlbertEinstein
K-Max
View Profile
New user
Oklahoma City
49 Posts

Profile of K-Max
Just make sure they are discarded before you jack them. It would never do to have some angry lumberjack come tearing into your show demanding that you return your magic wand to his tent or he will make you disappear!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Magic Wands (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL