The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnotising children (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
Anthony, sometimes when people retire, they have valuable experience and wisdom to share. At other times, they stop doing things because their fixed and dogmatic views prevent them from moving on with the times. For example, such a person might criticize your writings and work for being "mass marketed" (you know, right next to the sweets on aisle 7) and for turning out lots of untrained and unprepared hypnotists.
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Craig anyone that doesn't agree with you is dogmatic. Your logic is scarey sometimes if not hilarious.

I can critisize anything I am not a sheep I have an opinion. One that comes from many years experience not only performing through difficult times but also handling the media. And my opinion is shared by many privately. I just happen to voice mine publicly.

It really is a shame that you and many on here do not listen to me. You would learn something valuable. But then again I guess that many don't have the capacity.

you often ramble on about different aspects of hypnosis and NLP that clearly demonstrates you haven't grapsed the basics. Your previous post is yet another demonstration of your fruitloop logic.

It must be nice in "Craig" world.
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
No, MP. Just you.

Have all the opinions you like!!!! I would appreciate it.

But you don't present them as your opinions. You present them as facts and denounce anyone who dares to disagree with you.

You say, "it really is a shame the you and many on here do not listen to me." We do listen to you. It's just that years of training and experience reject your years of no longer being in the profession.

Perhaps it would be better if you actually listened to other people who are here. Maybe then your mind would open to other opportunities and possibilities.

And maybe then you'd learn that my name is NOT "craig."
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Its a fact they are my opinions craig. And they are based on facts. Show me one that isn't?

Im not sure about the opportunities and possibilities you talk about regarding my opinions. What you see as opportunities I see as a huge backward step.

Perhaps I just have different values and higher goals than you? If you want to take to the street go ahead its your life. If that floats your boat.

Yeah times move on and everything has a cause and effect....wait till we get to the effect it won't be pretty.

Cheers Craig
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
MP wrote: " What you see as opportunities I see as a huge backward step."

Exactly. That's one of the signs of a closed mind filled with dogma.
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Oh really?

I see so everybody that disagrees with you has a closed mind and are dogmatic? You have heard of projection is perception I presume from your corrospondence NLP course.

When it comes to you Craig my mind is under lock and key to protect it. I feel sorry for your clients. You are completely barking.
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Quote:
On 2009-11-22 21:26, dmkraig wrote:
No, MP. Just you.

Have all the opinions you like!!!! I would appreciate it.

But you don't present them as your opinions. You present them as facts and denounce anyone who dares to disagree with you.

You say, "it really is a shame the you and many on here do not listen to me." We do listen to you. It's just that years of training and experience reject your years of no longer being in the profession.

Perhaps it would be better if you actually listened to other people who are here. Maybe then your mind would open to other opportunities and possibilities.

And maybe then you'd learn that my name is NOT "craig."

I do listen very carefully. And that's why my opinons are formed. Unfortunately you just aren't sane enough to understand them. Hypnosis attracts some weirdos and your no exception.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnotising children (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL