The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Warning to ball manipulators (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
absoulute
View Profile
New user
Birmingham, AL
66 Posts

Profile of absoulute
Those metal canes can be brutal, especially compared with the fantasio products. I gave up on my metal can long ago.
Since we can never hope to understand why we are here, if there's anything to understand, the individual should choose a goal and pursue it wholeheartedly, despite the certainty of death and the meaninglessness of action. - Martin Heidegger
Dreadnought
View Profile
Special user
Athens, Georgia
836 Posts

Profile of Dreadnought
I had an assistant who was trying to get the hang of the metal appearing cane and sliced her hand open so badly that she required stitches.
Peace

"Ave Maria gratia plena Dominus tecum..."

Scott

Would you do anything for the person you love?
Nedim
View Profile
Elite user
istanbul/turkey
444 Posts

Profile of Nedim
Hehe, woww that's true:))
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11209 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Quote:
On 2009-10-12 13:26, absoulute wrote:
Those metal canes can be brutal, especially compared with the fantasio products. I gave up on my metal can long ago.

I believe many have experienced some kind of cuts before. I have a couple too. But with practices you will find ways to overcome the sharp edges.
markis
View Profile
Veteran user
379 Posts

Profile of markis
When I was 13 or 14 I was playing around with the appearing cane and pointed at a friend and let it open. Thwaack!! I misjudged the distance and hit him square on the forehead leaving a perfect circle cut. Pretty stupid on my part but keep in mind this was in the 1970's before they made Ritalin.
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1091 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
When my equipment got to Dubia I went to customs. They wanted to look at my manipulation box. When they opened it two metal appearing canes shot out. Both men grabbed their guns. I was nervous as Mike Tyson in a spelling be contest. Its funny now but, it wasn't then.

Baierefoot
DN777
View Profile
Veteran user
360 Posts

Profile of DN777
Hahaha I don't think you can count yourself as a manipulator unless you've had at least ONE near-miss with the toilet!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Warning to ball manipulators (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL