The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » What's the name of this trick? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zebaztian
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
655 Posts

Profile of Zebaztian
I've made a trick which is a simplified version of Trilogy. I think it's so simple, that it already exists, but I haven't found it earlier (maybe I've just not been a good searcher).

This is the effect: there is a deck of cards. Each card has a written number on the back, from 1 to 52. You ask a spec. to name a number, so will you. To take care that the numbers are not the same, he thinks of an even number and you of an odd. Then the spec. must name a card, and so will you. To make sure the cards are not the same, the spec. names a red and you a black card. The numbers and cards are written down. The deck of cards comes at the table, two cards are taken from it: indeed, the numbers and the cards match.

Trilogy goes two steps further, I know, 'my' trick is a simplefied varation of it. Does this trick already has a name? Did I invent an old trick?
My mind reading routines: http://www.basjongenelen.nl/goocheltrucs/. Scroll a bit down to the English routines.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » What's the name of this trick? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.31 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL