The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » OUTCAST FINALLY RELEASED - by Martin Vetter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magikeren
Hi Guys,

Due to the huge demand I have done everything I could to push the releasedate of OUTCAST and I can now finally announce that it is avaliable on:

http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=753163

Feel free to make a review of the effect or send me your thoughts Smile

Kind Regards,

Martin Vetter
MAGIC MOMENTS
Martin Vetter - www.vettermagic.com
Creator of: MIND MONTE, IMPROMPTU MASTERY, PALM VISION, GEMSTONE GENESIS & STRAIGHT ON
magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magikeren
For a limited time only I offer a 50% refund if you review Outcast.
Simply buy the effect as normal and write a review.
Send a link to your review to deadgiraf@yahoo.dk
I'll then issue a 50% refund.

This offer stands for all links recieved before 20/10.

-Martin
Creator of: MIND MONTE, IMPROMPTU MASTERY, PALM VISION, GEMSTONE GENESIS & STRAIGHT ON
magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magikeren
I've decieded to lower the price to only 13.95$ on all my effects.
I've recieved a couple of mails stating that you think that is a fair price. So 13.95$ it is. Good luck with the effect!

http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=753163

Kind Regards,

Martin
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1481 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
You're not doing yourself any favours here my friend:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/searc......=6136974

I think most Café members can handle a bit of marketing as long as you are making helpful posts as well. But to ONLY come on here to market your products - it's not surprising that your sales have dropped.

Luke
magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magikeren
I've recieved lots of mail claiming that the products are too expensive. Which I understand. That's why I have to lower them. I have to follow market like anyone else these times. Value is different now than a year ago. It's the financial market that dictates moneyvalue. Not me Smile

-Martin
magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magikeren
What do you guys think is a fair price for my products?

Kind Regards,

Martin
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2009-10-16 02:19, magikeren wrote:
What do you guys think is a fair price for my products?

Fair Play.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magikeren
Just want to know what you think is a good price Smile
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
One can not have a common pricing for all effects. The price is directly dependent on the type of effect & the efforts/ props etc gone into creating the effect.

Hence I don't agree with your common pricing policy. Also, as far as possible, please keep the price stable.

Smile
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magikeren
I will Smile
Just need to adjust fo valutafluency and what you think it is worth. Smile
Most of my products are similar as they are all video-explanations of about the same lenght. That's why they have the same price Smile
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
. . . but each effect has a varying degree of punch in them . . . so would the price punch! Smile

Smile
magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magikeren
All my effects have maximum impact.
I only release the most top notch of my ideas.
I never release an effect just to release Smile
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1481 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
Martin

I am guessing that people aren't purchasing as you only come here to market yourself. You are not involved in discussions, posting ideas and helping others on the Café. Therefore, you are unknown and people are suspicous of purchasing an effect from someone they do not know.

Also, as fantastic as you think your effects may be, you have to remember that there are people out there with years of experience offering full DVD's with lot's of routines and ideas for the same price that you were originally asking. For a little more than $29.95 you can purchase a well produced DVD from someone with years of experience behind them and a good reputation for marketing workable effects.

It's all important. Just my thoughts.

Luke
magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magikeren
I come here mostly to advertise, yes. Almost all my products have had a banner on the site so I support this community.
I have participated in debates that are not related to my own products.

Actually, I find that most DVD's contains only 1 or 2 outstanding effects and a lot of fillers. This of course doesn't go for every DVD, but a lot Smile

I really don't think 13$ is a lot for 30 min. video. Takes many many hours to create the effects and the videos. Afterall, we are talking the price of a pizza here (which I myself have used way too much money on...haha) Smile

Regards, Martin
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1481 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
Granted we are talking the price of a pizza, but we are also talking about you targeting a market that generally relies on reputation and reviews from people in the know. And you haven't had a banner for quite some time (I'm pretty sure you only had one for gemstone genesis which I purchased by the way), and you haven't posted in more than a handful of topics other than those you created to advertise your product.

I'm not trying to be horrible here, and I hope that you see that. I'm just stating the obvious.

If you want to debate DVD's and fillers we can. I quite liked Gemstone Genesis, and thought that even though the price for the single effect was high that the method was clever enough that I could handle it.

Then came Celldomly Seen. I never posted on this effect for reasons you and I know (if you remember who I am), and to be honest that effect was something I would view as filler on a good DVD. It was not advertised honestly, and people could have been annoyed at that.

Once again I believe that your lack of sales stem from your lack of reputation. Perhaps don't release an effect for a while, build a reputation as a performer and then release your top knotch effects after you have tried them hundreds of times, then run them past other reputable creators.

Again, just my thoughts. Smile

Luke
magikeren
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magikeren
I'm glad to hear your opinion. I agree on Celldom. I was just thrilled with the method and wanted to share it as it really has huge potential. I use it on a regular basis.
All my effects are reallife tested many many many times (as covering in my instructional videos should reveal). All the effects I've released so far have been in the making (and in my act) way over a year - each.

Not trying to defend anything, just stating the facts. And I will never release anything I would not buy myself. That's for sure! Smile
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1481 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
Fair enough. You seem to be missing all of the points I made above, but it's your products and your choice. Smile

I wish you the best of luck with your releases, and hope that you take heed of Ustaad's advice - keep the price stable. Find your price, set it and then don't waiver. If the product is one of quality, it will stand the test of time.

Take care!

Luke
tomcards
View Profile
Veteran user
San Francisco
395 Posts

Profile of tomcards
REVIEW: Outcast by Martin Vetter

http://www.geniimagazine.com/forums/ubbt......st208509

Tom Frame
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » OUTCAST FINALLY RELEASED - by Martin Vetter (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL