The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » What Kids Show Tricks Have Played Well for You? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
stijnhommes
View Profile
Special user
568 Posts

Profile of stijnhommes
I haven't tried it myself yet, but I can see Colombini's Real Danger working well for a kid's audience if you use an egg and a balloon-type hammer as someone else suggested on the forums here. With a gameshow patter and some funny stuff (safety goggles, of course) this should work perfectly. 9-10s know TV like their back pocket so that patter should suck them right in.
Tod Todson
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1296 Posts

Profile of Tod Todson
A few things naturally lend themselves to bigger reactions, like HUGE funny wands, flames (right or wrong) or a real live animal.

But beyond that, it has little to do with the trick at all. It's all what MrGreggy said above.

In the right hands (not mine), more fun and laughter could come from a 5 cent pencil than from anything at Hank Lee's.

Truly,
Tod
Mystifier, Youth Speaker
<BR><BR>
LVMagicAL
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of LVMagicAL
Mr. Greggy has hit in on the nose. Just look at that nose! Hehehehehe!! He's absolutely right. It's YOU and the attention you pay to the kids in the audience that makes the show a success. The effects you do aren't nearly as important as what you do with them and how you connect with the audience. Hope this makes sense.
A Birthday Magician
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of A Birthday Magician
That's a tough age group, I use egg bag, rope routine, bank night, sponge balls, paper to money...and balloon swallow
A Birthday Magician
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of A Birthday Magician
That's a tough age group, I use egg bag, rope routine, bank night, sponge balls, paper to money...and balloon swallow
Mike Brezler
View Profile
Inner circle
Waynesboro, Pa.
1114 Posts

Profile of Mike Brezler
Snake basket
Wolfs chicken sword
Lasso rope trick
Misers dream

They all play well for that age group
magicone
View Profile
Veteran user
Doylestown, PA
351 Posts

Profile of magicone
Wolf Magic - Run Wolf Run
Loyal R
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
417 Posts

Profile of Loyal R
Jay Mattioli OLBS 2.0 (didin't had they chance to use mine since I changed the theme of my show but I've seen one in action and the kids loved it!(thats why I bought one)) Like I said, I changed the theme of my show so I'm selling mine: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=79&4
Dare to Dream...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » What Kids Show Tricks Have Played Well for You? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL