The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Pavel's Invisble Card (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SilvaAce
View Profile
Regular user
Fargo, ND
156 Posts

Profile of SilvaAce
Just curious if anyone has used Pavel's Invisble Card from Box. It is an effect where you name a card one after another and the spectator stops you on one they like. Next you show that card to be invisible, put it in the invisible card box. Wait a few moments to let it materialize and you pull out a real card box out with one card in it. Spectator is floored when the card happens to be thier card!
I have used it quite a bit and it always gets great reactions, thanks Pavel. However a fellow magic hobbyist I taught the effect to says that it has worked horribly for him. He says he does everything the way its supposed to be done but still nothing.
So, I just wanted some feedback to see if anyone else uses it.
Thanks
Carlos
All you have to do to change your life, is to change your daily habits!

Carlos Silva
SilvaAce
View Profile
Regular user
Fargo, ND
156 Posts

Profile of SilvaAce
Funny thing is that this friend loves the Invisble Deck, I gave it to him because it just wasn't for me at that time. I used Pavel's effect like the Invisible Deck.

Carlos Silva
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6011 Posts

Profile of motown
I would be interested to know were you found this effect of Pavels.

Craig
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
SilvaAce
View Profile
Regular user
Fargo, ND
156 Posts

Profile of SilvaAce
THE CREATIVE MAGIC OF PAVEL VOL 4 DVD
(In)Visible Card in Case

http://www.llpub.com/zenshop/index.php?m......_id=1517

***I actually got it from a World Greatest DVD that was being given away free with any order (LLPub.com) a few years back. I can't seem to find it anywhere on the net. Pavel's trick was performance only, I figured it out after watching it a few dozen times and it works awesome! You can also have a backup selection just in case!

Carlos Silva
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Pavel's Invisble Card (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL