The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Search engine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DanGarrett
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta, GA
169 Posts

Profile of DanGarrett
Howcum I can only perform one search per session. Is the search engine just to old and gets tired all the time. Perhaps you could give it some Geritol, and give us a useful search engine that can be used as a tool rather than a one-time good thing followed by a big annoyance.
Dan Garrett
www.dangarrettmagic.com
SAM National President 1994-1995
MIMC with Gold Star - London
email request to dangarrett@aol.com to receive a free catalog
DanGarrett
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta, GA
169 Posts

Profile of DanGarrett
Sorry about the typos and bad grammar which magically appeared in my post above. I know it's 'too' old, not 'to' old, and I know that questions should end with a question mark...
or should they%
Dan Garrett
www.dangarrettmagic.com
SAM National President 1994-1995
MIMC with Gold Star - London
email request to dangarrett@aol.com to receive a free catalog
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2925 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
As long as you don't mind not being able to search in the Banquet Room, you can use Google to search the Magic Café.

Click on the example below to see where you can find information on the Chop Cup:

site:www.themagiccafe.com +"chop cup"

You can use it as often as you like, and it won't lock you out! (Technically, there is a limit per day, but I've yet to find a human who can type fast enough to reach the limit.)
mshanker
View Profile
New user
Frankfort, KY
88 Posts

Profile of mshanker
Scott,
Thanks for the useful Google search link. I constantly get locked out of searches. This is particularly useful because if I have a typo in the Café search engine, then I have to wait 5 or 10 minute before being able to search again. Google is more forgiving with typos, and in any case, allows one to search again instantly.
Manoj
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5077 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Actually Mshanker, The wait time is only 2 minutes not 10 minutes as has been explained many times before.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Search engine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL