The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Is there a way to stop receiving PM's for commercials? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KirkG
View Profile
Inner circle
1391 Posts

Profile of KirkG
With all due respect, I don't think the PM process is appropriate to get a commercial about the latest offering. Don't we have a forum for that?
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
This has been asked before. I already know what they will tell you. When you signed up for the Café, you agreed to get these PMs as a condition of membership.

It is also Steve Brooks' site and he is the one sending the messages. Considering how rarely he posts such things, and you are a member of the target audience, I don't consider it a bad tradeoff. He only sends offers that he believes we might be interested in. Occasionally, I will take advantage of them myself.

What I am really surprised by is the fact that with over 900 recognized posts, that it has taken this long to complain about it. I would have thought you would have been aware of all this by now.
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Is there a way to stop receiving PM's for commercials? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL