The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » POWERBALL by Slim King (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
I'm deeply impressed Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
OK ..... Here we go Smile
Just email me. For those from Australia and other countries I'll include an adaptation for you if you'd like.
POWERBALL works best with the 30 States here in the US, but it can work for just about any lottery.
As always you'll be getting my personal phone number for any help needed.

Thanks ... As I said, just 25 will be available this first time. Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
And that second time?
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Quote:
On 2009-10-26 08:43, Psychic Samurai wrote:
OK ..... Here we go Smile
Just email me. For those from Australia and other countries I'll include an adaptation for you if you'd like.
POWERBALL works best with the 30 States here in the US, but it can work for just about any lottery.
As always you'll be getting my personal phone number for any help needed.

Thanks ... As I said, just 25 will be available this first time. Smile

You email is full (you can't recieve anymore messages)

is this similar to Bill Abbotts Powerball 60
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
Hey brother feel better and then clear your mail box it is full;)
Very interested in this
Mike
Entertainer
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
My email is in my profile.
I'm sending out the information tonight to those who've been waiting. Smile

Bill Abbott has offered to send me his product.(So I've never seen the routines yet)

As I've stated before, the name is similar and the method appears to be the same. I believe that Bill uses some sort of scratch off ticket while I use the actual gambling media provided by the Powerball people themselves.

My routine is for mentalists and I believe (Not having seen it yet) that Bill's is for magicians.
Just the way I see it so far. I always include my personal phone number for any questions and of course my version is less expensive. I will help anyone with their routines and adaptations to their particular Lotto if they choose not to use the POWERBALL materials.
Hope that clears things up.

Thanks

Slim King/Dave Koenig
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The links will be going out tonight Smile
Thanks everyone !!!!!
Dave and Kyleen Smile
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
I sent you an email.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Youtube is having difficulties right now. I will send the links when they are back to normal.
Sorry about the delay for some of you.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The links have been sent Smile
You have my private number and if some things seem slightly vague please give me a call. It's all part of the Anti-Piracy Plot Smile
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I found the videos to be quite easy to understand...

Nathan
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
That's because of your deep understanding of Mentalism (or that you've seen people drink a lot of Captain Morgan's Private Stock before Smile )
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Seriously...I am surprised that you were even in the shot on most of the videos...what I did was drink an equal amount of Captain Morgan's and everything looked fine...

Nathan
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I started with a Captain Morgan on the first video, another for the second, by the time I got to the third, I was blown away (in more ways than one).

ROSHAMBO

Tony
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2009-10-29 12:54, Nathan Pain wrote:
Seriously...I am surprised that you were even in the shot on most of the videos...what I did was drink an equal amount of Captain Morgan's and everything looked fine...

Nathan

I use an old Dean Martin Trick ... I have a seat belt on my chair ... Works great !!!!!

Thanks guys. More routines every day. Most of you guys can run with the ball faster than I can anyway !!!!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The links have been sent. Please notify me if any problem arise.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I have a few slots left ... remember .. this is a Mentalism effect and Not a magic trick version.
Thanks
Dave
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1359 Posts

Profile of M Sini
Tried to PM you but your box is full.
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
I also emailed you and recievd no response.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » POWERBALL by Slim King (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL