The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » POWERBALL by Slim King (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
TravisRobertson
View Profile
Regular user
Cedar Rapids, IA USA
199 Posts

Profile of TravisRobertson
His PM box was full when I tried to contact him about a week ago so I just sent him an email. His email address is listed on his profile. I got a response within about 24 hours. I think he works at Universal Studios so he may be at work and unable to reply. Im sure you'll get a response soon.
I am looking to buy Pressley Guitar items in good condition. Send me a PM for details.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Just getting in right now and I'm off again in a few hours. It's a big Weekend ... I'll be receiving the first HOUDINI AWARD for Creativity and Innovation. I'm very excited !!!!!
I will get around to everyone. I promise Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
I sent an email last week.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I will be getting to all of you soon. Please don't be offended if I ask a few questions. I also never reveal who purchases these effects unless you would like me to. I also make sure this is a Mentalism based performance and not some dumbed down magic trick.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
For those who are interested, I found PS's preentation concept perfect. I smiled when he started, and the smile never left my lips.

Some may say that was because of the rum, but I think it was because of the presntation. I love it!

RUMSHAMBO

Tony
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thank you Tony!!!!!
Coming from a Mentalist of your stature, that means Everything! No kidding Smile
Dave
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Nov 6, 2009, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
For those who are interested, I found PS's preentation concept perfect. I smiled when he started, and the smile never left my lips.

Some may say that was because of the rum, but I think it was because of the presntation. I love it!

RUMSHAMBO

Tony

I'm still smiling!!!!!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » POWERBALL by Slim King (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL