The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » POWERBALL by Slim King (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Now that I think the smoke has cleared, I've been receiving emails about the effect that I Published several months ago. POWERBALL Smile
Here are the answers to your questions.

As usual this is a Mentalism Effect and not a magic trick.

Powerball is one of the most popular games of chance in the world. It is available in 30 States here in the US and growing all the time (Some states don't have lotteries)
Florida just gave out a $192,000,000.00 today to an Orlando Dr. (Purchased) on his way to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studio's..... Smile (That's also where I work) Small world Smile

All materials are authentic and the routine is original and very believable as mentalism effects must be.
Materials are available if you can't get them for free in your home state.

As always, I must know exactly who is interested. Your Real Name, Forum Name, Phone Number, and your Youtube Name.
Your identification information will be kept as secret as possible. (No complaints yet)
The information you need is provided via youtube video for a certain period of time. (Longer if you need more time to absorb the idea) You also get my personal home phone number for any questions as always.

Please just email me if you have any other questions. ( My email is in my Profile)

Thanks for your support !!!
The Professor Slim King
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
aukt
View Profile
Special user
763 Posts

Profile of aukt
Is this a presentation you're selling?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I will be sharing this to an extremely limited number of friends here on the Café.
It is an adaptation of a classic method with several original routines.
It is my presentation of a lotto prediction that I feel is timely, believable, and unexplainable Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
aukt
View Profile
Special user
763 Posts

Profile of aukt
Are you asking money for this? Or is this free.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
No. It's not free, but extremely economical Smile
aukt
View Profile
Special user
763 Posts

Profile of aukt
How much are you charging?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
If you are interested then please email me.
Pro's who've seen the routine agree that it evades many of the "Spoiler" questions when working with Lotto Predictions.
It's NOT A MAGIC TRICK!!!!!!!
It's for Mentalists. I need to make that clear Smile
aukt
View Profile
Special user
763 Posts

Profile of aukt
I think your price is very reasonable, thanks for the pm.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks Smile I do want the Café folks to know this is available on a very limited basis. We are very proud of it, and I don't want to be overshadowed or confused with larger marketing actions of other similarly named products. I'm obviously not in this for the money Smile
These will only be released 25 at a time ... I won't be selling 500 to Murphy's or anything like that any time soon Smile
gboss
View Profile
New user
Budapest, Hungary
20 Posts

Profile of gboss
Hi Samurai,

Quote:
On 2009-10-15 17:15, Psychic Samurai wrote:

...Materials are available if you can't get them for free in your home state...
Please just email me if you have any other questions.

Ok, I sent an email, but no answer so far. Smile
So, what does it mean: 'Materials are available if you can't get them for free in your home state...'
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I haven't gotten a response yet either...I would assume that PS is finishing up all the videos & it isn't quite ready yet...

Nathan
actorscotty
View Profile
Veteran user
wilmington nc
398 Posts

Profile of actorscotty
Help, Slim forum won't allow me to send pm , says you have reached your limit, love to hear from you on this ,, and that other thing if possible
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Please stand by. I've been in the midst of a medical problem that may take a bit to overcome, but I'm much closer now I believe. My Dr. prescribed a medication that backfired to be blunt about it.
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1481 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
Feel better mate.
Barry Donovan
View Profile
Special user
848 Posts

Profile of Barry Donovan
Get well soon slim

will this work with other lotterys say UK 1's
or just powerball
when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
All the best to you Dave!! I hope you are soon back on your feet again!
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
gboss
View Profile
New user
Budapest, Hungary
20 Posts

Profile of gboss
Hi Slim,
sorry for being impatient, get well!
actorscotty
View Profile
Veteran user
wilmington nc
398 Posts

Profile of actorscotty
Get well,
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Thanks for the update...get well soon, buddy!

Nathan
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
There will only be 25 available this go round. I am back on my standard narcotics so everything is returning to normal Smile
And I'd like to thank all of you guys who supported me in getting the HOUDINI AWARD for creativity and innovation ... THANKS !!!!! Smile

Slim King
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » POWERBALL by Slim King (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL