The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Freaktobterfest!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
This is NOT an Oktoberfest...This is FREAKTOBERFEST! Continue your LA Beer Week festivities with the Blue Palms Brew House, who will be hosting the Coney Island Freaktoberfest Boutique Beer Festival. Enjoy a soul shaking lineup, brought to you by some of the country's best and freakiest craft breweries. Delve into a variety of Shmaltz's Coney Island Craft Lagers and HE'BREW Beers alongside a premier craft lineup from around the country. Entertain your brain with an all star freakshow performance, brought straight to you by the VENICE BEACH FREAKSHOW!!!!!! This Monday night Oct. 19th 7-10pm!!!!!! SEE The SWORD SWALLOWER...The FIRE EATER.....MILO The PRETZEL BOY.....DON'T MISS The HUMAN BLOCKHEAD aka. SCREWY LOUEY........MEET SANGORA The SNAKE LADY and WITNESS The MAN They Call THE CREATURE!!!!!!!! A NIGHT YOU WILL REMEMBER FOREVER!!!!!

http://www.coneyislandlager.com/CONEY/index.html

Date:
Monday, October 19, 2009
Time:
7:00pm - 10:00pm
Street:
6124 Hollywood Blvd.
City/Town:
Los Angeles, CA
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Did I mention that Brett Loudermilk the Freak Prodigy will also be performing at this event??? He has been working on something that is so shocking, that it made me cringe when I saw him perform it today......especially after I had to check him to make sure he was OK!!!!! I will not even allow him to perform this at the Freakshow.....it's that Dangerous!!! Make sure you come down to throw back a few Coney Island Beers and SEE IT with Your Own Eyes Smile
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Did I mention FREE BEER?
ReggieB
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia, PA, USA
183 Posts

Profile of ReggieB
I LOVE free beer & brett but I'm soo booked this week. I would have loved to have come.
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
I <3 you too Reggie!

By the way this was in LA, not NYC.

A great time was had by ALL!
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia, PA, USA
183 Posts

Profile of ReggieB
Well then I def. couldn't have made it Smile
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Brett, was that TMZ filming you in front of the venue??? I want to SEE THAT!!! They were going nuts over the show Smile
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Oh, yeah! TMZ... all about the freak prodigy! haa haa...
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL