The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Good ball dropper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Daveandrews
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
723 Posts

Profile of Daveandrews
Bill, did you give the Goodway dropper a try? What problems did you have? What makes the one Bob Sandrers sent you better?

Not picking holes here, I'm honestly interested

Regards,

Dave.
http://[URL]www.partymagic.org.uk" target="_blank">www.partymagic.org.uk" target="_blank">http://[URL]www.partymagic.org.uk

Winner of KIDabra International's 'People's Choice Award'
Winner IBM British Ring Dittia Shield for manipulation
Foxbiz
View Profile
Loyal user
Atlanta
209 Posts

Profile of Foxbiz
Magic Ian from AL has suggested in other posts to use a large elastic "scrunchy".

The loop can be cut to form a 1"x9" flattened tube. The idea was also printed in a recent Linking Ring.

Sorry, but I don't have his links at hand. Bob Sanders knows him well.

Lynn Fox
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20534 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Quote:
On 2009-11-17 10:24, Foxbiz wrote:
Magic Ian from AL has suggested in other posts to use a large elastic "scrunchy".

The loop can be cut to form a 1"x9" flattened tube. The idea was also printed in a recent Linking Ring.

Sorry, but I don't have his links at hand. Bob Sanders knows him well.

Lynn Fox

Hello Lynn,

Long time --- No see! Glad to see you here on the Café.

Magic Ian (Magicians here on the Café) and I are good friends. Ian lives in Florida but has stayed with us at the ranch and is always welcome just as you have been invited. I have also stayed at Ian's. (Bring your camera. He has a zoo!)

Ian is a brilliant magician and magic inventor. I have used his "tube" too. My dropper is very different. It is fully adjustable, can be used for many, many different loads (including fruit and decks of poker cards) and loading (even with your coat still on is much easier. It does not have to be unpinned to be loaded and reloaded. It is also soft and will not mark or damage the load. (It slides better too.)

I look forward to when both of you visit us at the same time. We have a lot of scheming to do. LOL

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20534 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Quote:
On 2009-11-16 19:16, Regan wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-11-16 15:37, Bill Palmer wrote:
I got one from Bob Sanders. It's fantastic. It does not have a plastic strip in it, nor does it need one. It will work with any size ball that you might be using in a manip act. It is completely adjustable, as well, and you can load it up without removing it from your costume/clothing.

It is MUCH better than the Goodway dropper, for my purposes.

It sounds like the perfect dropper.

Have you seen what Bill had to say since trying another dropper? (And it works with balls too!)

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/searc......=6416148

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Good ball dropper (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL