We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Love-Hate-Matrix (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9125 Posts

Profile of funsway
If you love Matric type routines check out Scott Guinn's new release.

If you don't like Matrix check it out anyway since the five routines
are different from what you expect.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......tart=0#7
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8883 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Oh boy, and what a treat it is...I'm still going through it. Smile

Scott has some great stuff and that's probably why they call "The Great Scott." Smile

Good guy, good magic!
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8883 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Here's my further take on Great Scott's Matrix Routines--New! Revised and expanded! as mentioned above. Basically, just get it but if you need further motivation, well here'ya go. Smile

Quote:
On 2009-10-22 18:45, Mb217 wrote:
Now I'm still looking through all of this but Scott is just prolific. This Matrix work is an absolute treatise. If you like the effect a little or a lot this is the e-book to have.

What I like about this is that Scott is so complete in his explanations, his use of photos is spot-on. He is one of the only guys nowadays that I would doesn't need video to show you how to do this stuff. He is a clever writer and clearly lays out several methods of Matrix. I like that he spoke of the great Al Schneider first and foremost as the creator of this classic genre. He's got his ebook laid out like a surgical procedure, every move precise, every motivation precision. Put it all together and you got top-flite magic. He teaches you everything you need to know about the effect(s) from moves/sleights to making your own coin clip. The guy is like swiss army knife. Smile Whatever you're thinking of asking, he's thought of already and explains it.

These are not necessarily new works but effects he has brushed up, added to, better explained and made better so in that way they are new and most probably "New to You." His stuff is not hard and actually he does all the heavy-lifting toward making it easy for you to understand and perform. He's thought of everything here. So you want to do Matrix, come learn basics with this one and immediately step out in the deeper waters with Scott's clever creations on the genre. Now you know I'm a Quickie-Tricky sorta guy, and Scott's "World's Fastest Coin Trick" is just a killer...I love it! Smile He mixes everything in with surprises like this all along the way in all 4 of these routines, plus there's so much more, like "Scotter." You'll have to get the e-book to fully appreciate the name. Smile It's like going through the FunHouse and never coming out. More great stuff from The Great Scott. *Highly recommended. -Mb

http://www.scottfguinn.com/coinmagic.asp
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6584 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Wow, thanks a lot guys for your very kind comments. I'm glad you like the material.

Just one quick note about this manuscript...

"Scooter" is the full script for a matrix/reverse matrix routine. Except for about 25 copies I sold in the late 80s and early 90s, this has not been published anywhere--not in any of my books or lecture notes or anywhere else.

"Scooter" has prove to be an audience favorite over the last twenty years or so. If you like story lines for effects, you'll love it. If you think coin magic should always be done "straight" you won't. I will tell you that I've done the routine for years, both straight and with the story, and the response from "real people" has almost invariably been much stronger with the story.

But I included this as a "bonus." Even if you don't care for this sort of thing, you're still getting four strong routines, which I believe are worth many times more than the $15 asking price.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Love-Hate-Matrix (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL