The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Kimmo's new website and Café profile problems (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Jay Ward
View Profile
Veteran user
Flowery Branch, GA
328 Posts

Profile of Jay Ward
Fixed! No problem.
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of 808
Hi Kimmo,

I love your site mate - personally I think that the old one now looks very dated, and frequent users of the net are much more discerning when surfing and shopping and will judge you by your site.

If I was booking someone for my kids and their friends I would trust someone like you to do the best job - all based on your new website. It shows you're a professional performer and don't just drive around your local area with stickers on your car and faded leaflets in your windows.

You look more expensive than most, because of your credentials, but that's a good thing as I'm sure after a 'ring round' parents will see that your in line with all the others. (Purely a presumption!)

I hope you haven't had your bubble burst by some of the feedback in this post because you don't seem to deserve it. I'm sure everyone's trying to help even if some of it is a little strong.

Good luck mate and be confident with your site because IT'S GOOD!!

sometimes people can surprise you!
billappleton
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Gatos, California
1154 Posts

Profile of billappleton
Regional issues

one thing to consider is that magic is a regional business. for example with your site kimmo I assume that you aren't looking for business in california or japan.

but the web is global. so one thing that a magic web site needs is address linking, or at least be sure you come up on google maps correctly for your region, and to be listed in other local directories so that customers can find you near them.

just some thoughts.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Kimmo's new website and Café profile problems (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL