The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Question for coin workers using Canadian Silver Dollars (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

G-Tokyo
View Profile
New user
Tokyo
5 Posts

Profile of G-Tokyo
I've recently bought some silver Canadian dollar coins, 1965, 36mm in size. I'd like to find some attractive, same-sized coins to use with them and to create a few gimmick sets. Copper coins, brass, coins with holes. Anyone out there using these dollar coins have some recommendations ?

Thanks,

Geoff

Isn't there someone out there using Canadian silver dollars who can suggest same-sized copper coins?

Geoff
Schaden
View Profile
Inner circle
Purgatory
1253 Posts

Profile of Schaden
I am using Canadian coins at the moment.....

Contact Todd Lassen about coins for a C/S.

Lee
G-Tokyo
View Profile
New user
Tokyo
5 Posts

Profile of G-Tokyo
Hi Lee;

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I've been thinking about having Todd make a few Can. silver dollar sized gimmicks including a shell and a C/S. I have one of his sun/moon sets and a C/S at half dollar size. Before that I was just hoping to find suitable copper or other coins to use with Can silver dollars (36mm). Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Geoff
Schaden
View Profile
Inner circle
Purgatory
1253 Posts

Profile of Schaden
Well, if you email Lassen he will tell you what coins he will use. I just switched to Canadian Slivers so I am getting new gaffs made right now...

Lee
G-Tokyo
View Profile
New user
Tokyo
5 Posts

Profile of G-Tokyo
Yeah I love the size of the Canadian Silver $s
I'm a displaced Canadian living in Tokyo and am anxious to find some same-sized coins and am too busy to look all over in coin shops here.
I thought there might be more people here who use these coins. I acutally want to try to find a selection of same-sized coins, pick the ones I like before I have gimmicks made. You don't happen to know what he will use do you?
Thanks for your help.
Geoff
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Question for coin workers using Canadian Silver Dollars (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL