The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » IForce Mentalism App Released » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
I predicted a soccer result with this app today and it blew almost 40 people away.

Hi kambiz,

You've stumbled across the gambling applications for iForce . . .

Just remember you must use your Jedi powers for GOOD, otherwise you'll be turned to the Dark side of the Force. Smile

Greg Rostami
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hello friends,

As I've said in a previous post, Randy and I are VERY concerned about keeping iForce's secrets safe within the magic community.

Tonight, Randy and I submitted to Apple a program called "Doodle" under a new company name called "Recreation Software". That means that we had to pay Apple $100 to establish ourselves as another company with completely different Apps then Rostami Magic. We wanted to make sure that we where going to do EVERYTHING in our power to hide the iForce side of Doodle from the secret-seekers.

The icon and splash screen for Doodle look EXACTLY like your current "iForce/Doodle" program.

Doodle is nothing more then a simple doodling program . . . THAT'S IT.

We basically ripped out all of the iForce code, which leaves behind nothing more then a simple sketch program.

So . . . the next time you're performing iForce for someone, and they decide to look up "Doodle" on the App store, they WILL find a "Doodle" program that does exactly what it says . . . it let's you doodle on the screen.

It's going to take Apple about 2 weeks to approve this App. We're guessing less then a week since it's so simple.

We hope that this will satisfy your concerns about secret-seekers and show you that we're listening to your suggestions and concerns.

We want iForce to be your favorite magic App, and we'll do everything in our power to make sure that you're 100% happy.

All the best to you,
Greg Rostami
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4696 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
Thank you.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » IForce Mentalism App Released » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL